Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old May 22nd, 2010, 04:36 PM

I forgot what I used, I think it was a chap stick. It was very simple. I tend to use a chapstic whenever my lips get dry, or if I don't have it, I either use water, or I lick my lips. :P

That's all I gotta do. That's all I had. :P
Old May 26th, 2010, 02:11 PM

I have really chapped lips but I am so lazy so I only use chapstick once and awhile when I happen to find it. I don't but I am always misplacing my chapsticks so when I find it I use it but I dont use it on a regular basis. I really need to start. I think I will try out the different chapsticks taht you guys wer talkin about.
Old May 29th, 2010, 05:01 PM

chapsticks......the only chapsticks that i have is one that tastes terrible. are there any sort of chapstick that tastes good? it's not like i am trying to eat chapstick, but i keep licking my lips occassionally, and it is really bad, the ones i have. D:

so yeah, no chapsticks for now.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 01:13 PM

Oh you should try blistex raspberry lemonade flavored chapstick it smells good and tastes good I mean if you just lick your lips. I don't bite into it though sometimes I kind of want to because it smells so good and I just want to eat it all up. I have heard a lot about the burts bees chapstick but I went to the store and they have so many different flavors and kinds I don't know what kind to get any suggestions?
Old June 21st, 2010, 11:14 AM

Default chapped l

I really love this lesson. However the initial lip demonstration was upside down. So I have to turn my sketch pad upside down, but that is ok. Thank you for the lesson. I love drawing the lips.
Old June 21st, 2010, 02:53 PM

omg i completely understand this weekend i worked this event and my lips were super chapped the entire time becaseu i didnt have my bag on me to contine to apply when i needed it. and my lisp are still super chapped i hate the feeling. burts bees alwasy helps me soothe them tho
Old November 2nd, 2010, 12:01 PM

berts bees wax is something i cant live without i was daying when i didnt have it for a good 2 wks. seriously my lisp were sooo chapped and burning at times it was ridiculous. ai tried using other chapstiks but they only help up for a little and then wore off
Old November 9th, 2010, 04:41 PM

omgoodness.. i can't not explain just how chap my lips feel right now. it actually hurts. i havent had this happen to me before.. but then again... this weekend i haven't really put chapstick on my lip.. i'm suffering right now. and sadly i left my chapstick at home! this sucks!!! i tried even resorting to licking my lips and it's not doing anything at all!!! i want to go home and put some on right now.