Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old November 21st, 2009, 03:30 PM

I get chapped lips all year round. I actually use a lip gloss that helps a lot. It doesn't get rid of chapped lips once you have them (burts bees wax of course is best then) but it does help keep me from getting chapped lips. It has a sun block in it and has these little bits of glitterly things in it that takes off the dry skin so my lips are smooth and pretty. It is also super moist so that keeps them from getting dry too. Salley something makes it.
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:21 PM

I use chapstick and blistex sometimes I use smooth lips. But I don't really have that bad of a case of chapped lips unless I've been skiing or went a day with out my balm. Burts Bees lip balms are really good to use too!! I have a lot of lipgloss and balms I stash them all over the place so I make sure I never forget to have one one me. Like some girls say the feel naked without makeup...I feel naked without my balm.
Old March 10th, 2010, 04:01 PM

yeah burts is my choice too i was super excited when i went to target and i found the burts in the little travel section with the mini shampoos and toothpaste and i saw burths there for 1.02! i waslike noway! haha but yeah im over winter tho i wanna weart shorts and dresses and get some sun.. !!
Old March 12th, 2010, 05:05 PM

Lately I have had really chapped lips for some reason and I have a really bad habit of peeling them which is bad because sometimes my lip starts bleeding. I really have to go buy some chapstick because my lips are seriously in pretty bad condition now because i keep peeling it there are little cuts here and there.
Old April 5th, 2010, 03:08 PM

i wear chapstick on my lips all the time. i am constantly worried about my lips getting totally chapped. when i was younger this girl i went to school with always had really bad chapped lips and sometimes when she would smile or laugh her lips would split and bleed it was so gross so ever since elementry school i have been worried about havign gross lips.
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:04 PM

I pretty much have chapped lips all the time too. It is so annoying. It is usually my top lip for some reason. I don't really use chapstick or anything but I know I should I just always lose my chapsticks after like a day or two. I just randomly forget where I put them and they pretty much get lost forever. I probably should just have a specific to put or something.
Old April 7th, 2010, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaela View Post
i wear chapstick on my lips all the time. i am constantly worried about my lips getting totally chapped. when i was younger this girl i went to school with always had really bad chapped lips and sometimes when she would smile or laugh her lips would split and bleed it was so gross so ever since elementry school i have been worried about havign gross lips.
your story is kinda like mine except im the girl with the ugly chapped lips that alwyas cracked and would bleed. it was reallly bad my parents always bought me chapstick but they never bought the medicated kind it was just spf kind so my lips never got better finally when i got older i bought medicated kind and i havent had chapped lips since. i used to be so embarresed because my lips were super ugly.
Old April 13th, 2010, 11:21 AM

how funny i was thinking i should put some chapstick on and then i saw this thread haha so had to reply but yeah i really need some chapstick and i cant seem to find mine.. this always seems to happen when i need it the most!
Old May 4th, 2010, 12:38 PM

yeah i just put some on haha i drank last night andyou know how your body becomes dehyradted and what not soo my lips gets super chapped. andi already downed some water anyways im i love burts bees wax.. its my fave.
Old May 5th, 2010, 11:30 AM

My lips are always chapped but it is not as extreme as some people where it bleeds but it is still pretty chapped. Like i know it is bad but sometimes i just peeled it off. I don't really like using chap stick though so i guess I just have to find one I really like for it to help because I probably would just use it once and then not anymore after.