Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old October 5th, 2009, 11:24 AM

Default chapped lips :/

winter is here and for me that means chapped lipss.. very chapped lips may i add i use burts bees wax and i love it.. but lately its been really bad and its just the start of fall! anyone else deal with this issue?
Old October 5th, 2009, 12:02 PM

i know exactly how you feel! wow.. seriously. i remember one time my best friend had really dry cracked lips and it even lead to her upper lip to start peeling and she tried to cover it with makeup ../ let me tell you it did not look good at all i do not wanrt that problem!
Old October 6th, 2009, 01:45 PM

im going through that right now this weatheris really messing wiht me,,. first its ultra hot then the next day its cold and then its hot again.. and now colsd im like what the hell is going on.. yesterday was cold and i wore shorts and today is hotter and im wearing jeans.. ah im all backwards
Old October 6th, 2009, 03:34 PM

i use to use burts and bee.. and for some reason it always made my lips more chapped. i have riends who love it and i'm guess i'm one of those who don't like it. i find that carmex is the best way to go for me!! i can't go a day wihtout it. literally! if i do my lips will be all yucky.
Old October 7th, 2009, 12:04 PM

try using blistex or carmex or neosporin because they are medicated. They heal and norish your lips to make time look more natural. Also when applied in moderation they don't life you lips sticky or glossy. carmex comes in cherry flavor that smells pretty good and blistex is very minty. Also bath and body works' lip gloss collection helps significantly if your looking for lip gloss that acutally heals your lips and smells or taste good.
Old October 8th, 2009, 03:56 PM

oh yeah the bath and body work lip gloss works very where its even a little minty which i love.. i also love burts.. i think that works very well it always leaves my lips feeling nice and cool.. and then the peppermint smell and flavor yumm
Old October 12th, 2009, 06:01 PM

i have them right now and it sucks.. i hate it.. i swear i feel like ive been applying chapstick all day long.. grrrr. this weather is crazy.. yesterday it was hot.. and now its cold and they day befor that it was cold too.. like come on world!
Old October 13th, 2009, 01:27 PM

i lost my chapsticl recently and its been hard haha i alwasy forget to buy a new one.. soo today im makaing sure i go to the store and buy one i really need it haha but yeah its been a horrinle 2 days lol
Old October 13th, 2009, 04:02 PM

so i used to suffer from super chapped lips and i was always worried everyone is looking at my chapped lips.. so i was at a us open surf tour in huntington beach, Ca and they gave out a chapstick called Shakalaka Lip blocka. it is the best chapstick i have ever used it is only sold in and around huntington beach. im sure i can order it on line but i just stock up when i go to huntington beach! i would try it.. oh and the one that works the best is the medicated. which is called island ice.. try it i like it much better than berts bees wax!
Old October 26th, 2009, 05:28 PM

yesterday i was sitting at my sisters soccer game and it was in the morning cold and windy and my lips where super chapped.. i literally had to reapply my chap stickl at least 4 or 5 times whe i was there maybe even more idunno., it was crazy.