Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old November 25th, 2009, 02:47 PM

I would cut down on the beer too. A beer gut is defiantely bad to have, and it would not be good in the bars. Personally.....I think 2 cans a day and recreationally drinking is fine...like 2 cans at home is enough. Maybe if you're out partying, you can have more, but still, I'd watch it if I were you.
Old December 1st, 2009, 11:28 AM

i recently heard that for every glass of wine and for every one beer you have you need to drink 3 glasses of water to equal it out and so that it doesnt affect you as much weight wise. not to mentin beer is sugar and yeast soo. thats basically all carbs haha.
Old December 1st, 2009, 02:49 PM

i personally like drining beer rather then hard alcohol . but i do like wine as well not to mention how bad beer is for you.. good idea on the 3 glass oer beer and glass of wine. becasue like someone said a beer gut is not something you want to have.. espeically at our age.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 06:57 PM

haha i know what you guys are talking about with the holidays coming up i have been consuming alot more alcohol than i normaly do i have been makeing sure to park extra far in the parking lot and walking into the store( unless its dark) i have been taking my dogs for two walks a day rather than just one.. and its been keeping the extra calories away.. haha so jsut keep active and tryand keep busy.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 06:44 PM

I would say to cut down on the amount of beer in general. Personally, I would also focus a lot on cardiovascular activity as well and abdominal exercises as well.. However, if you're drinking a lot of beer and feel bloated because of it, stop it.
Old January 27th, 2010, 06:35 PM

oh i had the same problem and then i didnt drink as much i actually didnt drink for about 3 weeks and i just felt alot better i didnt feel so bloated and big it was something that made me think .. becasue i even felt better in my clothes
Old January 29th, 2010, 11:31 AM

i like to drink alot, so when i do drink beer i tend to drink the 64cal beer, so hopefully i dont gain too much weight simply because i am going to be in a wedding in a few weeks so i am really hopping that i will still fit into my bridesmaid dress..i asked the bride if i could order the next size up simply because i dont wanna be squished into a dress but she said no so latly i have been limiting my cal intake.. gotta stop drinking and eating so much.