Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old October 5th, 2009, 10:21 AM

Default beer!

so lately i have been drinking alot of beer.. because ive been going out more and more because of birthdays and this weekend a halloween party. and let me tell you.. im starting to feel. bloated! uckk and i know beer does that. i do not want a beer belly. i need to figure out how to my shape without having to really give up alot? any ideas
Old October 5th, 2009, 10:49 AM

i know exactly how you feel!! i hangout with mainly all boys.. and what do boys drink beer! soo what do i drink beer! and let me tell you.. its taking its toll.. ive known these boys since the start of the yr and ive gained more weight this yr then ever! so ive been trying to go back to the gym.. run.. even walks with friends..anything that consist of some movment.
Old October 6th, 2009, 01:49 PM

haha thats funny..yeah beer bellys not a good thing.. maybe you guys can work out like go running or something each day and after awhile like 30 mins of running will help you burn off that weight.. im struggling too with wieght ah i hate it so i know how you feel
Old October 6th, 2009, 03:06 PM

i never drank beer before. i can't stand the smelll or the taste of it but from what i heard.. you do get a beer belly. my friends always tells me taht it makes you feel oober bloated. doesn't mean you should give it on it but just watch as you drink. don't consume too much and work it off!
Old October 9th, 2009, 11:45 AM

lol its like that one country song... "She was rockin the beer gut" lmao idk what girl would want to rock a beer gut or what guy would like a girl with a beer gut. the best way to keep the bloat down is to drink water after each beer the bummer part is if your drinking to get smashed then i would not drink the water but if ur just out to have a good time and relax i would say drink the water.
Old October 10th, 2009, 01:22 PM

I would recommend doing a lot of cardio, mainly aerobic activity or using any of the machines such as the elipticals or the stairs, to get rid of the beer gut. Doing crunches and situps would help as well, but I think it would tone your abdominals more than burning fat, but it'd still help.
Old October 16th, 2009, 01:59 PM

sit ups work the best, it helps keep your abs tight and then you will be able to not worrie about a beer gut. i hope you think about how your drinking i read in my last magazine that drinking is really deadly. a girl went out and went bar hopping for her birthday and never woke up.. it was really sad because she passes out and never woke up. plz be awear and careful!
Old October 19th, 2009, 01:14 PM

I agree beer guts aren't too attractive. Just try to maybe not drink as much as you used to and work out more. Do some sit ups and ab work outs they might help. Also stay active throught out your day, maybe take the stairs instead of elevators...Its hard especially when you're not used to workingout at all so just take it one step at a time.
Old October 19th, 2009, 05:00 PM

guts are never attractive .. not even on men haha its ust funny becasue like you know how they say you gain the freshmen 15.. i think thats mainly becasue ppl are playing wayyy too much beerpong haha. carido sounds liek a good idea and something can do.. so imma try that
Old October 31st, 2009, 06:12 PM

I would cut down on the amount of beer.....like if you drink at least 2-3 cans of beer a day, I'd cut it down by one can. Otherwise, I would stick to running and abdominal exercises and drink more fluids to be sure.

Good luck~