Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old January 15th, 2010, 02:09 PM

i hate when my skin gets very dry, bugs me..i cant stand that. when you have to wash your hands alot durring the winter time it seems like you skin drys out like 100 times faster than it does any other time of the year. i carry a purse size bottle of lotion. i love how it works.. the only problem is if you have a typing job like my self then you get the key board all gross but getting the lotion on it from you hands thats the only down side to wearing alot of lotion.
Old January 15th, 2010, 04:32 PM

My skin is really dry now. It is weird because it has never been this dry I mean it has started to peel. So I don't know if it is because of a sunburn or just because my skin is dry because it doesnt hurt but it looks just like my previous sunburns so I dont know.
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:30 PM

I know for a fact that body butter works better that body lotion in the winter. I don't even bother buying lotion period I just buy body butter because it thicker and the moisture stays in alot longer. I love body butter so much I practically live by them and sometimes they're alot cheaper than the lotion...for whatever reason I have no idea.
Old February 24th, 2010, 04:08 PM

considering the ground hog saw his shadow.. itss still winter for the next 4 weeks or so.. soo.. yes this still applies.. i have it now actually from washing my hands and then drying them and going out.. super dried hands.. i need some lotion when i think about it,
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:13 PM

Who doesn't have dry skin the summer? You really have to put on lotion and lots of it. In my case I have to use body butter....lotions do nothing for me in the winter. I hate it when I go snowboarding and skiing that my skin becomes brittle and nasty feeling. Like I have to sit there in the Cabin and make sure My skin is fully moisterized. And I have to put on lots of sun block...urgh!!!
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:37 PM

Honestly I have dry skin year round. It doens't really matter whether its summer or winter or spring or fall. My skin is always dry! And its soo furstrating. I've tried all kinds of lotions and nothing has happened for me...so not fair. But I'm thinking about going to a dermatologist and seeing what they say as far as taking care of my problem goes...I seriously need help!