Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old October 1st, 2009, 01:35 PM

Default DRY SKIN in the winter

winter is coming back around.. and for me.. that means dry skin! grr.. i hate it.. is there a way to prevent getting dry skin int he winter time. it's like no matter how much lotion i put i feel my skin all flaky. i hate it!! is there naything else i can put to moisturise my skin?
Old October 5th, 2009, 10:58 AM

i know exactly what you mean.. this morning after i showered my skin including my face was exteremly dry.. and lately my lips have benn ultra dry and i have to apply chapstick almost all day.. thats winter for you.. i need a trick to getting rid of it too!
Old October 7th, 2009, 02:48 PM

I used to have that problem until I started using natural coco butter lotions or shea butter lotions. They work like magic!! Whenever I use them they leave my skin feeling soft and smooth and I've noticed the difference immediately. I even got my mom into using them and she loves them too. The hand lotion works great for dry hands to keep them moisturized all day...Its amazing!!!
Old October 8th, 2009, 05:37 PM

in the winter i make sure to keep a little travel sized bottle of lotion with me.. i do it that mainly in the summer too but i always make sure i have some with me in the winter.. for when my hands get super dry after washing my hands.
Old October 8th, 2009, 06:03 PM

yeah dry skin is the worst! i hate it.. but yeah.. im trying to find a new lotion that can help me through this winter. hahaha i sense a harsh one coming in considering how the last couple nights have been soo any recommendations.?
Old November 11th, 2009, 06:17 PM

ohhh mann do i know what you mean when you say dry skin.. not only skin but lips as well! i love winter for certain things just like i love summer for certain things.. but dry skin is not one of them.. im constantly having to put lotion on my hands elbows. knees.
Old November 11th, 2009, 06:48 PM

i know what you mean..right now my lips are super chapped and i cannot locate my chapped stick. its terrible i need something! and everytime i step out of the shower i feel like if i smile my face is going to crack.. i know its a combination between my facewash and this weather
Old November 12th, 2009, 02:54 PM

i need lotion right now asctually my figers are extremely dry and its starting to annoy me haha.. but lucky im going to go home soon so i can get some.. but yesshh dry skin espeically on your face is horrible.. i hate it
Old November 23rd, 2009, 03:35 PM

yeah yesterday i went to dinsey land and it was freezing at night.. and my lips were terrible... seriously super chapped .. thank god for the burts that i have .. its literally a life saver.. not to mention when i got home i took a shower.. and my skin felt like it was going to crack if i smiled.
Old January 6th, 2010, 01:28 PM

I hate Winter especially for this reason. Everything drys out. My skin, my hair, my wallet (because of Christmas). Its just the worst thing ever. I have to take bubble baths with ointments and natural extracts and stuff like that so my skin would be smooth and nice. I don't really like it at all but I'll live I guess. I use Coco Butter lostions or this Natural lotion that has Dead Sea Salts in it...Its really nice!!! My gram bought it for me. I can't wait for summer!!!