Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old November 25th, 2009, 03:33 PM

This movie turned out to be much better than I thought When I first saw the title, and I had not read the book the way,I thought it was going to be much sillier than I thought.....it was a good movie, I just i wish I could see it again. XD Much better than expected.
Old January 11th, 2010, 04:28 PM

I've been meaning to watch this movie but I never got around to it. I thought it was really cute. It was like my dream come true...the food falling from the sky part...kinda sucks that it leads to problems and disaster though. Atleast it was free. But I'm probably going to see it soon because my little cousin LOVES this movie...and I babysit her sometimes so I'll get around to seeing it thats for sure.
Old January 27th, 2010, 03:19 PM

When I first saw the previews for this movie I thought it would've been awesome if this could happen in real life. But then when I realized that it started causing distruction...man my bubble was burst. Its cool though I guess because it was a cool animation movie or some sort so I really enjoyed watching it regardles....and What a title....that was pretty awesome.
Old February 1st, 2010, 05:46 PM

I didn't even know this was a book. But neighbor's son who I babysit loves this movie...He keeps asking me if I saw it and Tells me EVERYTHING play by play and discribes everything. And he would talk about it for hours...I seriously need to watch it to know what he's talking about because I have no IDEA!!! Come to think of it I think he has the book....I'm almost possitive he does.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 01:40 PM

awww yeah i remember readint eh book in like 2nd grade with the land of chewandsallows! hahaha yeah i havent had a chance to watch this yet but i know my little sister wants to watch it so i might just rent it one of these upcoming weekends and watch it with her. the preview where the fourtnue cookie fals alwasy cracks me up... " a gaint corn is about to crush you" hahaha
Old February 5th, 2010, 12:57 PM

i was sitting in the movies waiting for the movie leap year to begin and they played an advertisement for the movie cloudy with a chance of meatballs. i love anna farris and her role in the movie is really good.. im i think im going to buy the dvd as soon as it comes out on dvd simply because it looks like its a very good movie.. hopefully the previews will be how the entire movie is..
Old February 5th, 2010, 03:40 PM

I haven't seen it yet but the movie does look pretty interesting. It probably is a great animated film. I think I am just going to rent it to watch it. is it on dvd already or not yet. or I might just go to the discount movie theater since they are showing it there also and it is only three dollars but I dont really know about the quaility there since I have never been before.
Old February 10th, 2010, 01:31 PM

This movie was awesome!!!

I thought it was really cool. And plus I'm a major foody so that made it even better. The title alone caught my attention for sure. But it was really cool. And I want to watch it again. I mean the guy who created the machine was a genius by far.LOL. And the animation and effects were pretty good too!! you should watch.