Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old February 3rd, 2010, 02:04 PM

I agree with alot of people on here that if you dont have use for it then your lucky!!! If you don't smell in that area then you should be fine so don't worry about it. No body really cares if your not funky in any way. I wish I didn't have to use it all the time....although there are some days that I go with out because I don't really need it either. I use it mostly when I work out or know I'm about to....Basically there are times I need it and other times I don't
Old February 8th, 2010, 05:43 PM

Hey this isn't anything to be ashamed of. I'm sure most girls wished that they didn't have a need for deorderant.

If only!!! But If you don't need it then don't use it. You don't have to so why should you? thats just rediculous. You should check with your doctor to be positive that its not abnormal and if it isn't then you're good. consider yourself lucky lol.
Old February 17th, 2010, 01:55 PM

I don't think its weird either. I mean if you don't need it you don't need it. I don't shave half the time...because I don't have to. I could go with out shaving for like four months. You can't even tell. But when I tell people they get all grossed out. But my thing is why would I shave if I don't have too....Just to shave skin? thats dumb lol. So if you don't need to use deorderant then don't use it.
Old March 18th, 2010, 03:09 PM

i have friends who never used deodorant in there life and they are fine without it. there are some people who have stronger body odor than others. like some people are saying, you don't have to be embarassed because there is a lot of people who don't use it. you're lucky for not having to use it and waste money buying deodorant =)
Old March 22nd, 2010, 11:59 AM

i dont think that you should need to wear anything down there near your whoohaa. i have never wore any down there either.. i dont need any i was talking to a doctor and i had asked this question and they were saying that it can effect your ph levels and cause your bodys levels to change and it can actually be bad for it.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:27 PM

If I didn't have to be using deorderant then I wouldn't as simple as that. Seriously its not really necessary I don't think especially if you don't need it. If I were you I'll just use some body splash or sprey to give me a scent but thats it. I don't think that you should use it if you don't have to thats kind of pointless in a sense but Its up to you. If you smell fresh without it then you don't need to be using it then.