Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old January 30th, 2010, 05:15 PM

I really only go onto facebook just to keep in contact with my friends. I haven't really used it in a long time to really communicate or play game, just keep them in contact. S:

However, from what I have checked out a lot, there is a lot more facebook than what I was previously aware of. XD So I need to spend more time there now.
Old February 5th, 2010, 12:43 PM

facebook has done it again they have changed their home page yet once again. its very frustrating trying to leard to use their web site if they keep changing their site. its very annoying simply once i get used to using the site they change it again. hopefully this is one of the last times they will change the screen. i am really starting to think about changing the networking site. no more facebook.
Old February 5th, 2010, 04:53 PM

I had no idea that they changed the site again. It feels like they just changed it. I am trying to cut myself off of facebook so I am only going to go only like once a month. I was totally addicted to it like I probably would check it like 30 times a day for no reason but I am just limited myself I dont even want to look at it anymore.
Old February 6th, 2010, 04:38 PM

Forget Farmville, I prefer me some Restaurant City. Farmville is a bit tedious since there is eventually a lot to do. With Restaurant City, all you got to do is watch your restaurant grow and grow and grow. That's the fun of it.

But yeah, Facebook is cool, just not on there as much as I like to be.