Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old December 8th, 2009, 03:31 PM

loovee it . i even have it on my phone haha its weird becasue now you can put anything on your phone and have it sent to you in a text message so you dont even need internet anymore.. although it is better im not going to lie haha but yeah addicted to facebook
Old December 8th, 2009, 03:55 PM

same here im pretty much addicted to facebook and i mean i still have my myspace but i use my facebook alot more.. theres alot more to do.. i mean yeah i do hate the fact that they dont have music and you cant really personalize your profile but hey all websites are different. so yeah i still have myspace but i pefere my facebook
Old December 8th, 2009, 04:18 PM

Omg its all about farmville. haha i spend alot of time on there pretending to farm and things like that. at first i thought it was dumb then i started to farm and i then shortly after i became addicted to it and i always want to check on my farm and build it up! i still havent totally mastered this game but i would really wish people would send me more gifts for my farm.
Old December 8th, 2009, 06:11 PM

everybody is talking about what a hoot farmville is. i an not able to figure anything out. i have worked hard to try and plant and raise things but i am totally un able to doit. im not sure if im clicking the wrong thing or if im not doing the right thing but nothing seems to work plus i really dont understand it. are the fences just for looks or do you need them? not really sure.
Old December 8th, 2009, 06:58 PM

ohh face book as so many great features to offer.. you can play farmville and grow your own farm, then you can also play fishville where you have an aquarium and you basically raise fish, you can tag people in your pictures that way you do not have to send them the pictures.. they are able to get them off of your page you can connect them as family all kinds of worndrful things. facebook is a great invention. not to mention some of my college professors use it as well to keep us informed of things due for class and other extra credit projects.
Old December 12th, 2009, 05:23 PM

I love the games on facebook. I mean they are unlimited! Personally I love compairing my scores with my friends and stuff. We sit therte are try and beat one anothers score. This is great to me because a lot of us live really far away from one another and this lets us kind of come together and do something together.
Old January 13th, 2010, 06:01 PM

yupp im pretty much addicted to facebook.. haha i dont really use my myspace i mean i will sign on but its not a prioty anymoreits alwasy facebook and i just love all the little quizes and how everyone is very well connected .. haha its kind a sad myspace is becoming alot more like facebook everyday
Old January 15th, 2010, 05:16 PM

I am addicted to facebook too but not really to the apps or anything. All I do on it is read the newsfeed. I like check on it like every 30 minutes and it just started like this year which is weird before I like barely even looked at it and now I am on it like 24/7. It is just something i guess to waste time since I am bored all the time though I definitely should be doing hw during that time instead of just wasting my time away. but i am just too addicted i am trying to cut back though
Old January 16th, 2010, 06:05 PM

I don't have time for the apps nowadays. D: But from what I saw, they're really really fun. :3

Facebook has Bejewled Blitz, that typing adventure where you were typing words and got fire books, ice books, and wind books, and it's really cool. The DnD game is actually a good time waster. XD

But it's good...I want to play more apps.
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:00 PM

I am getting kind of sick of facebook these days but I do check it once and awhile because I am a fan of chick fil a and they always have like secret phrases for you to go and get free food. Like today they had the phrase "go colts" i guess for superbowl and I just went and got a 8 piece chicken nuggets which was yummy but I always buy something because I feel bad for just going to get free stuff. though I bet that is the reason that they have it because they know that a lot of people will still buy stuff from them since most things are overpriced there at least that is my opinion.