Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old October 23rd, 2009, 05:15 PM

Well yeah i never got really addicted to facebook I usually just post my pictures for my friends to look at. Cuz most of the time they are in it and I am the only one that brings my camera everywhere so it is just easier to post it on there so they can still see and what not. and sometimes i talk to my friends on it but like its really annoying because some of them never reply which freaking annoys me but whatever i know alot of people do that. so i guess whatever.
Old October 24th, 2009, 06:11 PM

Personally, I prefer BejeweledB Blitz as well as some of the Playfish games like Crazy Planet or Restaurant City. They're such simple games, but they're so much fun, and since it's on facebook, that makes it at least 3 Good jo!

Facebook is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuun
Old October 27th, 2009, 05:36 PM

facebook is so addicting that even my mother wanted one.. she heard about all the stuff my cousins, aunt and them were doing and she was like i want to keep up with everybody.. plus i want to see the kids pictures and things like that so i totally created her an account and taught her how to use it. im always getting phonecalls asking why i didnt call and tell her this or that.. my answer.. i knew u would read it on my facebook..
Old October 28th, 2009, 05:19 PM

yeah i was little this __ close to joining this morning haha but instead i uploaded pictures and then called it a day. i remember when i didnt even now how to upload pictures on facebook.. wow back in the day..
Old October 30th, 2009, 03:10 PM

Default facebook

I use facebook alot like but not as much as some people that i know haha. I dont really put updates or anything like that but I really like looking at pictures of my friends especially now since we all go to different colleges so it is just fun to see what everyone is up to these days. but yeah that is pretty much all i do on facebook but that takes like up hours out of my day which is really bad but i am just too addicted haha. but i try not to go on everyday because i know i will waste alot of time looking at it.
Old October 31st, 2009, 06:30 PM

Facebook is really fun, I love to go on there and play all of the Facebook games, they're free and fun to do, but what I don'rt like about it is that it can somehow eat up your entire day without you realizing it, especially with games like Bejewled. XD
Old November 2nd, 2009, 03:53 PM

i love facebook its kinda like my new addiction.. i went from myspace.. to nothing then to fascebook and then left it.. and then twiiter which i still use but not like i once did and back to facebook lol i love exploring it,
Old November 11th, 2009, 06:43 PM

yeah facebook is new to me as well.. ive had it set up fro awhile but i wouold never sign on.. now its totally opposite i sign on to facebook and then if i rmemeber myspace haha. im still learning tho when it comes to facebook.
Old November 12th, 2009, 02:45 PM

yeah i think its safe to say now that i am addicted to facebook.. kinda like when i firstgot myspace.. except not that extreme.. but i fine myself typing in www. facebook.com in the box as soon as i sgin on.. sometimes i dont even want to go there its like a habit now haha
Old November 13th, 2009, 05:05 PM

I am getting addicted to facebook. like before I would only go on if someone requested to add as a friend or posted something on my wall and i would get a email and then i would log on but now I am on it like everyday which is bad I dont know haha i guess it is because now everyone is in college its hard to keep in contact any other way so it is just easier to facebook them i dunno.