Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old October 1st, 2009, 11:09 AM

Default Facebook.

i don't know about you guys but i'm so addicted to facebook...... apps. i don't even go on facebook to network. i go on the apps. i know i sound like a total nerd but the apps they have on there is pretty addicting. it's like i wake up in the morning and i turn on my mac and my boyfriend looks at me like 'what the helll' and i'm like i need to check on my fishes!
Old October 1st, 2009, 11:41 AM

haha. i think there is some of us who are also addicted to facebook apps. i use facebooks for both reasons though.. networking and apps. haha. but hey at least your having fun with the fishies. i haven't had a vitual pet in forever.. whats the app called? maybe i can look it up and join you on the addiction =P
Old October 5th, 2009, 09:55 AM

everyone is getting really into the farmville thing and ive been kinda curious to join and see too haha because well.. i mean why not.. anyways.. im a new facebook addict.. ive had my facebook for about.. hmm 3 yrs now and ive bearly just started using it. soo over myspace haha but i do still have one that i check almost daily.
Old October 5th, 2009, 11:05 AM

i have all three.. facebook twitter and myspace ive hadmyspace the longest and im pretty bored with it.. i literally just sign on approve sometimes comment back and sign off haha. but facebook .. im still learning and i really like it so far.. as for twitter i think its safe to say im pretty much addicted.
Old October 6th, 2009, 01:43 PM

yeah so do i haha its crazyy because i like check my facebook and then my myspace and although i do get tweets sent to my phone.. i check my twitter and see if i have anynew followers haha.. i love it i think its a great wa to keep in touch
Old October 6th, 2009, 03:39 PM

the first time i used facebook.. c o n f u s i n g!!! i was like how the heezy do you use this thing? i agree though.. myspace is getting a tad boring.. i don't even log into it anymore.. people are moving more onto the facebook bandwagon! yipppy doOO!
Old October 8th, 2009, 03:53 PM

yes! it was confusing! im still trying to figure it out everyday i figure out something new.. but yeah im slowly making the transition over to facebook.. the only thing tho is that some of my old friends on myspace dont have a facebook so i will probably still keep my myspace.. but i agree its getting b o r i n g!
Old October 9th, 2009, 01:06 PM

I use facebook only to keep in touch with my friends and my professors. its kinda weird doing status up dates and such specially if you didnt attend a class n that professor happens to read ur status. o well were all adults anyways right. but i dont really use the apps for facebook or ne thing like that its too time conusming i have alot of homework and actual work to do instead of sit on my laptop on myspace or facebook.
Old October 12th, 2009, 01:45 PM

I totally understand. I love their quizzes im a quiz freak. I dont even check my facebook messages or my wall which is filled up with quizes. My friends all get mad at me and write stuff about my quiz addiction on my page but its cool i don't care. I now try to make it a habit to reply to peoples messages and comments on my wall. But I always find away backt to the quizes. Always.
Old October 12th, 2009, 04:25 PM

ive been wanting to try the farmville haha i see ervyone doing it and it seem like its alot of fun someting to do when you are bored.. and knowining me i get addicted to like dinner dash .. soo i can just imagine how i would be with this game.