Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old December 22nd, 2009, 12:57 PM

getting my boobies done worrie me but at the same time i would like to have them done. my boyfriend says he dosent think i need them, and the thing in i really dont im almost happy with what i was born with but sometimes i just wish things would eb so much better if i just had them done. at the same time the only reason ppl get their boobies done are to get attention from the opposite sex and since i plan on marrying this boy then i shouldnt have to have them done.
Old January 5th, 2010, 03:07 PM

i still have mixed emtions on rather i would consider getting them done i remember when i was younger i use to want them done but now im a full b and i kinda like it.. sometimes i actually wish i had a smaller size .. haha im weird i just think certain tops look better with a flatter chest
Old January 5th, 2010, 04:57 PM

i say i want them done but when it comes down to it i cant rteally tell if i would do it or not hmm i think maybe later in life if things start to sag and im feeling bad about myself i think i might get it to feel a little better haha does that make sense.
Old January 12th, 2010, 11:53 AM

i remember growing up i wanted too and then i decided that i didnt want too when i graduates highschool and now 2 yrs later i still feel like maybe i should? idunno im just not sure yet so yeah i guess i wontknow until later on whejn its something that im constanstly thinking about
Old January 12th, 2010, 04:19 PM

i think this world is full of people who want to be fake. its really sad to be standing at the market when i was in california and hearing a 5 year old girl tell her mom. "mommy when i get bigger i want to have boobies like hers there pretty" the lady the girl was reffering to was probably a side D on a size 3-5 the lady was super skinny with HUGE boobs. i was super sad to hear a little child already concerned about the size her chest will be.
Old January 20th, 2010, 02:20 PM

I'm naturally blessed...I used to actually wished that I was smaller so I won't have to wear 2 or 3 sports bras when I work out and have them still jiggle. But I was a serious tom boy still kinda am...but not as bad as I used to be. I have nothing against people who decide to get theirs done after all its their body and who am i to tell them what they can and cannot do? so if you want bigger boobs go for it. Just remember when you get pregnant your breast size inhances....
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:34 PM

I don't think they're necessarily bad, but you need to find a good surgeon because you don't want to get a bad breast augmentation and end up looking like you have two beachballs attached to your torso. Otherwise, if you want to get them, go ahead and get them, just make sure you get the right surgeon.
Old January 26th, 2010, 06:45 PM

i got mine done about 3 months ago now and i love them, my husband loves them and now i finally fit into all the clothes that i have been wanting to wear.. im so happy i would highly tell you to get the most realistic ones you can.. where they actually put the implant under the musscle and that way it feels and looks super real.
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:26 PM

I don't think there is anything with getting breast implants, but you need to make sure you find someone who is really good and is not very cheap. You don't want to get what you have already messed up, and you don't want it to look really cheap where it looks like two balls attached to your chest. D:
Old July 14th, 2010, 02:19 PM

I dont know if i would ever get implants.. i mean i would like to but i heard that you can never take them out because your skin will be all stretched out and saggy so you always have to replace them every so many years.. i think natural is way better too and all my boyfriends ive had say they hate fake boobs so i dont know i guess it depends on your personal choice and if your gonna get it for yourself, because its bad to get it to attract guys cuz in the end, you want someone to love you for you, not just your apperance.