Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old October 1st, 2009, 12:06 PM

Default Breast Implants

how do you guys feel about it? i have a lot of friends who have them or are planning to get them. i mean don't me wrong me.. i have nothing against them.. i just want to see how you guys view this subject.
Old October 1st, 2009, 01:25 PM

breast implants is very very common nowadays. i have friends who love them.. but they said the feeling in the nipple isn't the same. they love it though. i mean i guess it's all on how you see it.. some girls are soo caught up on how they want men even other women/society to see them that they need to feel accepted in a way. i personally, don't mind.. whatever floats your boat.
Old October 5th, 2009, 10:50 AM

i know some people who have and want them .. i actually know a girl my age who is getting them soon.. a gift to her self for all her hard work.. haha and i have to give it to her she saved for them soo.. shes good.. but yeah i use to want the, but i think the size i am now is perfect for my frame
Old October 6th, 2009, 06:30 PM

i think it all depends on you and if your planning to get them for the right reason and if you are planning on getting them a moderate size so they are not to big for you. i know alot of people who have gotten them but most have to be replaced within ten -fourteen years of having them done. so remember odds are you will be paying for them more times the just once. and remember they seem to cause back pain because the body is not used to the weight. good luck and hope you like them.
Old October 8th, 2009, 05:01 PM

yeah my mother has them ( hers arw alittle on the biggerside) but shes really open with it.. like i always ask her question becasue i was kinda considering it.. but now im thinking that the size i have are perfect for my frame.. i dont want to look like im about to tip over.
Old October 8th, 2009, 06:51 PM

i think i will end up gettinfg some implants.. haha i mean i say i will it deopends you know how you grow out of things well thast how i am .. i tend to grow out of things i like.. so we'll see but i know once they are done i will like them.
Old October 9th, 2009, 12:29 PM

i was totally for brest implants, that was until i found out that they cause you to lose feeling in your brest. i dont know about you but i think if i had boob implants i would be unhappy because you would lose majority of the sensation. and i have heard about to many negative things and about procedures going wrong. Yikes.. i would be nervous. and rememeber 10-12 yrs n you need to get them redone. thats a bummer.
Old October 19th, 2009, 02:42 PM

If thats what makes you happy then power to you!! after all not everyone is blessed in that area. I dont get why some people look down on it when its not even them who are getting the procedure done. My whole out look on life is doing what You as the individual think is best for you. If you want bigger breasts get implants, its your body!!!
Old October 19th, 2009, 06:45 PM

i use to say i wanted to get breast implants.. my mom has them too.. abnd when she got them i think i was like a junior in highschool. but now when im like oni my period and my boos get bigger it drives me crazy because they are like popping out of my shirt. so i kinda like having my nsize right now.. maybe later on i'll change my mind
Old October 20th, 2009, 03:36 PM

i got my breast done for a graduation present when i graduated highschool. my parents didnt like the idea but they gave in and instead of a new car i got a new set of boobies. lol they were cool at first and i really liked them. some things i didnt like about them is they caused a bit of back pain going from a flat a to a FULL c. i lost a small amount of feeling, when i had my son they Swelled so much it became painful! and im thinking about getting them redone in a few years.. samesize just new inserts.