Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old October 1st, 2009, 11:53 AM

Default Eyelashes

i was watching a youtube video about some girl talking about this review on those eyelash wands that help make your eyelashes grow thicker and longer. i'm not planning to use it but my friend is. she said it's fda approved.. i can't remember what's it caleld but does anyone know someone that tried it before? i want to hear some experiences or opinions about it so i can let her know bfore using it.
Old October 1st, 2009, 12:18 PM

way way way back they were talking about those eyelashes wands on the news. i heard that there are some specific ones that are fda approved. i never used it before but i heard it can change eye colors of people who have really light color eyes. it can make it darker. it can also make your eyelash line.. i think.. like a tad darker also. ask your doctor about it. maybe he can give you some more indepth information about it.
Old October 13th, 2009, 05:26 PM

yea i have heard things but i dont think they really work im always worrie about using these products on or near my eyes. some of them can actually cause blindness. scarry if you ask me.. if someone is worrie about their eye lashes i would say for them to just use fake ones. there pretty easy if you get the starter kit. walmart sales them for super cheap and they seem like a good idea.
Old November 12th, 2009, 06:59 PM

that's probably something i wouldn't try but i did hear that it does work.. it does have side effects to it too.. but like the person above me said.. anything like that scares me so im staying away from it!! false lashes! yay =) eheheh
Old November 16th, 2009, 02:53 PM

i have long eyelashes and ive alwasyw anted to wear those fake lashes and i could ebver do it becasue it looks exactly the same.. but i guess in a way its goos becasue all i need is mascara and i dont have to curl them either
Old November 17th, 2009, 06:13 PM

if i was to try and grow my eye lashes i would look into the ingredents alot because if i was putting that product that close to my eyes i would be totally freaking out because i wouldnt want to risk my vision or something like that just to have long eyelashes.. something that should be looked into would be using fake eyelashes that might be better than using the growing chemical that close to your eyes.
Old November 21st, 2009, 07:01 PM

I watched this thing on TV about some chemical that some movie star uses (or says they use) to make their eyelashes grow longer and fuller. But you have to actually see a doctor to get it because they dont sell it over the counter. I was sort of like really?! then i heard all the side effects including blindness! Ok so I want my eyelashes to be pretty but I would actually like to see them. Wow the lengths people go these days.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 01:34 PM

Yea i keep seeing the commerical for that its Latisse or something like that. I can't believe it though, I'm so scared to put things on my eyes its even if it is FDA approved. Plus my eyelashes are naturally long and curled. All I have to do is put on mascara to have the full affect. Although sometimes I do use fake lashes to add a dramatic affect if i'm going out with friends to a party or something of that nature. Besides that I stick with the lashes I got.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 04:48 PM

i love eyelashes.. they make your whole face pop.. like i cant totlly look like a plain jane.. and then all of a sudden.. just put on some mascara and bam i instantly look better it just makes everything pop like i said. haha
Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:44 PM

eyelashes. i have to agree its really the best thing that you can enhance.. becasue all you need is a little mascara and bam.. totally changes the look same with liquid eyeliner. haha which i will admit i use to wear alot of eyeliner and but i recently only wear some on the top now. and i love it. looks soo much better