Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old October 1st, 2009, 10:48 AM

Default Face Mask?

is there any specific face mask that you guys? something that mask you feel all refreshed after you use it. i never used one before so i'm looking for one that's going to help me remove the dirt off my pores.. close them if possibly? any recommendations would be very nice indeed! thanks
Old October 6th, 2009, 03:53 PM

i don't have specific mask routine but i did use one recently. i used a cvs brand cumcumber mint face mask. i can't remmeber the exact name of it but it was something like that. the first time i put it on it burned my face a little. i was wondering it if was normal but my sister said it was soo i left it on for about 15 minutes.. after i washed it off my face felt a lot softer!
Old October 17th, 2009, 01:21 PM

Default Homemade face masks

I make my own facemasks. I use oatmeal and yogart and some blueberries. The oatmeal is so great for your skin, and it helps get off that dead skin. The yogart helps soften the skin and has something in it that I heard is good for your skin, like vitamin D. Any fruits like peaches or berries have things that are nice for the skin too. Also, I heard that green tea us good for your skin too. Plus, you can eat the face mask! I saw it on Dr Oz.
Old October 19th, 2009, 10:15 AM

OMG I love face masks!!! My aunt recently got me to actually try it and after I did my face felt amazing!! it was so smooth and soft and I didn't think that it would make that much of a difference. The one we used I dont exactly remember the name but it smelt like avacadoes and she bought it at a beauty supply store. It was a very calming experience.
Old October 19th, 2009, 05:36 PM

so basically.. my skin is just getting worse and worse by the day i dont know whats going on. and i drink about 4 or 5 water bottles a day and then once i get home i probably drink around 4 more glasses of water maybe more. soo i was wondering if maybe a face mask would help.
Old October 21st, 2009, 06:00 PM

i completely unduertsant where you are comiong from.. my skin is gettin worse and i think it has alot to dow ith the weather.. one day its hot the next it rains then its hott.. also i think thats why everyoen is getting sick.. so yeah i think im going to try a face mask as well
Old October 22nd, 2009, 02:48 PM

drinking water does help.. it helps getting rid of the bad toxins in your body.. other than the weather.. stress always have me breaking out. and of course.. don't touch your face.. your hands have tons and tons of bacteria..
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:42 PM

You skin might be having problems not only becuase of the water but also the type of make up you use and how often and heavily you apply it. Your skin isn't meant to have all that stuff on it all the time. No body really thinks about that. Thats why dermatologist recommend that you put off wearing make up for as long as you can. Alot of people start as young as junior high...ur really supposed to start in college...at earliest. but being girls we love to play around with it in highschool. But if your a caker stop...ur ruining your natural beauty.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 03:15 PM

I don't necessarily stick to the same brands but the same flavor or scent or whatever you call it.

I usually get the peppermint one. Which ever is cheaper. And it works fine. I really like the minty one because I can feel it tingling which is awesome of love it. My face masks last a really long time so really thats why I'm always switching up to try different ones out.
Old March 10th, 2010, 12:30 PM

I actually went to the dollar store and got some facial mask. Its oat meal and honey. I love it. I haven't done it in awhile because I've been so busy but Its been long past overdue for sure. Theres a lot of stuff you can find at that place. I found this really nice antibacterial soap that works wonders!!! Its really nice! So if you're just looking for something simple to try out for cheap go to the dollar tree...the 99 cent store doesn't have face masks.