Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old February 10th, 2010, 06:05 PM

i tired the.. damn it i cant thin of the brand name right now.. what is it..well im drawing a complete blank but they also have toothpaste and mouth wash.. and a whitening kit.. ridbrant! i think it is.. might be redbrant, haha but yeah use the toothpaste works great!
Old February 12th, 2010, 05:22 PM

I use crest whitening strips and I do think they work but only if your consistent with them because if don't use it for awhile your teeth just get yellow again which totally sucks. I have tried to keep on it but I do forget once and awhile and now my teeth aren't as white as they used to be but I am trying to get back on it.
Old February 17th, 2010, 01:35 PM

I'm so going to try the baking soda and water thing. Its sounds pretty good and Its cheap so why not give it a shot? I drink alot of coffee and stuff like that so my teeth or beginning to get discolored. And my smile isn't as bright. So I need to change that. Seriously and sometime soon. I wanted to try the strips too but I'm not a fan of sensitive teeth because I love eating ice cream so that wouldn't work at all.
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:01 PM

Honestly......if you're going to get tooth whitening strips.....why not just brush your teeth? if you have to pay extra cash to get your teeth whitened, that's really bad. Just simpyl brush your teeth, and keep them clean, and you won't even need them.....so for me, it just feels like an excess item, to me.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:17 PM

I've always thought of trying this out but idk. I want one that after I do it my teeth would stay white. So its like a one shot kinda thing. But I guess I'll have to go to the dentist for that right? Thats the trade off...But I mean I guess its worth it for the smile that I want right? Most people would probably say yea...but idk I'll think about it though.
Old March 4th, 2010, 06:39 PM

i never tried it before but i heard it does work. my friend told me that it made her teeth really sensitive and she just had to stop. she couldn't drink or eat anything cold for couple of weeks. i would hate to go through what she went through just to get a temporary teeth whiting. does it ruin your enamal? (i think i spelled it wrong). i hear it has an effect on it too. anyone who tried it.. comments please!!!
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:33 PM

yeah that happens sensitive teeth. i remember i used rembrant and that happened when it would touch my gums.. but i think they have strips that are espeically made for that if you have sensitive teeth becasue inknow what you mean and the feel is kinda undescribale.., kind aliek foil on your teeth and its not a good feeling at all
Old March 12th, 2010, 04:37 PM

Yeah it does work but it is true that it does make your teeth feel weird or become really sensitive but it usually doesn't last too long for me maybe about 30 minutes after but after that I can just eat anything and my teeth don't feel sensitive to it but maybe because I am used to it since I have been using the whitening strips for quite awhile now.
Old March 13th, 2010, 04:23 PM

I don't know if it works. Personally, what really works is just simply brushing your teeth. You have to keep on top of it, and don't skip. However, I will say that whitening toothpaste and whitening strips are kinda gimmicky and don't really work, but tehn again, I haven't tried it, and I'm worried about it.