Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old October 1st, 2009, 11:45 AM

Default Teeth Whitening Stripes

have anyone ever use those teeth whitening stripes before? i heard that they do work after a couple of sessions.. for about a month or so.. i know you can get them at costco or something but they are pretty expensive. so out of your experience.. are they worth getting? how long will the 'whiteness' last for? thanks thanks!
Old October 1st, 2009, 12:12 PM

i heard from my sister that those teeth whitening stripes do work. they are a tad expensive. but she told me that they hurt a lot. like they make your teeth really really sensitive so even drinking cold water or a smoothie would be a problem. i hate that sensitive feeling in my teeth so trying it out is probably a no go for me.
Old October 3rd, 2009, 04:42 PM

To be honest, the teeth whitening strips just sound really too good to be true. I think in comparison to getting your teeth scrapped, or what Carrie said, it sounds like the scrapping is much better.

I personally can't stand sensitive teeth, so I would take the scrapping. XD
Old October 10th, 2009, 02:34 PM

AUGH! D: I cannot stand for my teeth to be that sensitive. I remember when i got some work done on my teeth, and Iw as told not to drink any hot or cold liquids...I had a slightly cold soda, and my mouth hurt. I'd personally take the scrappping over the dental strips if it meant being sensitive all day.
Old October 20th, 2009, 05:34 PM

well i have heard other ways to whiten your teeth as well it tastes gross but it sure works but you have to keep up on it. what you do it get a small dish and put baking soda in it. wet your tooth brush and brush your teeth with baking soda. it will whiten them within a few days of use but thats if you brush your teeth three times aday with baking soda after brushing. you will notice a diffrence. hope it works for you it worked great for me.
Old October 21st, 2009, 12:48 PM

I had a friend who did the teeth whitening strips back in high school and it looked really wierd after her second treatment. I dont know what she did but it was apperatant that she did something wrong. When she first did it it looked pretty good and I even considered doing myself. But after seeing what that second treatment did, I decided if I was to ever whiten my teeth I would go through my dentist just incase.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 05:05 PM

Default crest white strips

Well I use the crest whitestrips and they do work really well but only if you keep on it. I used it like continuously for like two months or something and it really showed and people commented on how white my teeth looked but then i got lazy and just didnt use it anymore and now my teeth are not that white anymore i mean i still use it once and awhile but it doesnt really help unless you keep on it. and yeah they do make your teeth kindof sentive but only awhile after you use so like an hour after it should be fine to eat cold stuff or whatever.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 02:17 PM

I've always considered doing this but I'll have to look into it myself and research it more. Because I'm getting mixed signals on this one on here. I hope when I do try it that my teeth don't come out looking wierd and stuff. I want it too look as normal as possible lol. I think it'll be fine worst thing that could happen is that it goes back to how it is now lol. SO I guess I could just try it out.
Old February 8th, 2010, 05:14 PM

I'm so going to try the baking soda trick that sounds good...aside from the bad taste but its a cheap remedy. I'm going to check up on other natural remedies later for sure though because I want to whiten my teeth...result of coffee damage. But my teeth aren't that far off gone. So it shouldn't take that long. I hate sensitive teeth so theres no way i'm going to be trying that out.
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:19 PM

some of the toothpaste that they sale really works.. i tried it because i drink alot of dark colored tea and i have noticed that it does lighten the teeth, it has a mix of the baking soda and other products that actually help your teeth become lightened..i would try the over the counter tooth paste before you go have them whittened from some where that charges over $100.