Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old January 20th, 2010, 01:35 PM

Nope never got my legs waxed thats too much area to cover lol. It hurts enough getting your eyebrows done. I get the pimples too...but eventually they go away so thats great!!!!

When I wax my eyebrows they last a long time about 3-4 months sometimes longer. But waxing is painfull!!!!
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:16 PM

Waxing is soo painful. I can't do any area larger than my eyebrow area. I can bearly take that without tearing up at all. Its okay But I can't honestly do it every month. It has to be every 2 to 3 sometimes I go for 4 months before I get another one. I Don't know how some ladies do thier entire faces or their legs or down south....thats just painful.
Old March 8th, 2010, 06:21 PM

I give you girls props who actually do this. I tried this once and man did I draw out my next appointment. I had to keep playing in my mind....a couple minutes of pain for beauty and no shaving...I guess it works because everytime I get it done. I know Its kinda dumb...but whatever gets the job done right. Thats my motivation...In the summer I actually have to be faithful though...urgh!!!
Old March 10th, 2010, 02:00 PM

talk about pain!!! I tried it once and I'm shave now. Not that much hair grows back anymore...I guess because of the wax but I cannot go through that ever again I mean That was too much pain. My aunt took me for a bikini, stomach, legs, eyebrows, and pits wax....man was I sore after. I didn't want anybody to touch me afterwards.
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:31 PM

waxing hurts sooo much. I mean yea when its over you're set to go but man is it painful. On top of that even when you're finished waxing it stings a little afterwards...especially your first time....its horrible. I don't know how I keep putting myself through the torture...but then I think back to shaving all the time and its soooo worth it i think.
Old March 18th, 2010, 02:34 PM

most people that i know that thread their eyebrows don't break out after it but then again, everyone's skin is totally different. you should ask the lady who threads your eyebrows if there is anything she can do to avoid this kind of problem. maybe she might have a solution.. but then again it might just be your skin's sensitivity