Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old September 30th, 2009, 05:42 PM

Default south beach diet?

on for my friends is starting this.. and i really have no idea what it consist of?? has anyone evber tried it? ive alwasy head about it but nothing more.. i want to start a diet but i think i need a partner to actually do it with me. for support haha
Old September 30th, 2009, 06:04 PM

yeah ive alwasy wondered too.. and the atzens ( sp) diet.. there are too many diets out there today anfd they all either have to do with like all meat .. or no carbs haha.
Old October 10th, 2009, 12:55 PM

I've tried a south-beach diet a while back, or at least South Beach meals. With South Beach, I believe it was mostly a lot of veggies that were cooked in the meals, and meals that revolved around any sort of greenery as far as I can remember. It was effective for me, I kinda want to go back on it. XD
Old October 12th, 2009, 05:39 PM

sounds like something i can do.. haha i love veggies.. and i have been meaning to lose some wieght so we'll see how that goes.the holiday sweason are approaching and that mean.. soo many meals with lots and lots of fat! but its soo good. haha
Old October 16th, 2009, 01:08 PM

well i have no clue about the south beach diet ithink its all abunch of crap if you ask me.. people could diet healthy if they jsut took some netretion classes and would actually take some time to eat and when you cook you tend to eat less anyways so i think if a person spends more time at home cooking i think you would be healthier.
Old November 4th, 2009, 11:51 AM

I've always heard about this diet, being that it was all everybody talked about for what seemed like for ever, even on the news they were talking about it. I never really got the whole idea of it, I just know it was a book diet. I think my mom bought the book, but I don't think she tried it, I'll have to ask her. I'm not for diets, I love food way way tooo much to do it. But for those who can I solute you!!!
Old November 4th, 2009, 06:09 PM

yeha i think its one of those no carbs and little calorie diets not sure i should probably as one of my freind he did it awhile back.. but actually come to think about it we would go out to eat and he eat all the same things.. big bruitto and then even hotwings.. hmmm.
Old November 25th, 2009, 01:50 PM

I tried South Beach a while back. What I liked was that I ate a lot more green than I usually did, and I lost a lot of weight. I was really heavy, but with this diet, I actually lost....I'd say 25-30 pounds in the course of an entire semester. It was a really awesome diet, I want to go back to it one day.
Old December 7th, 2009, 06:18 PM

yeah i dont really know what it consist of for some reason i picture salmon when you say south beach diet dont ask me why.. but i do.. anywyas i think i shoukld start a diet not to lose weight but to start eating better
Old December 8th, 2009, 01:28 PM

yeah i think of salmon as well dont ask.. i dont knowwhy maybe i saw a book and corrected the too haha anyways i wonder how effective this diet is.. and how long it takes to get great results. hmmm has anyone here ever tried the south beach diet?