Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old September 30th, 2009, 05:23 PM

Default smoothies.

i love them! i dunno about anyone else but i can basically live off smoothies.. there so refreshing.. its funny because most the time i just drink water but lately i have been drinking alot of smoothies.. its addicting haha i think it was my summer drink .. last summer was green teas from starbucks.
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:57 PM

i feel ya.. jamba juice is like my second home ever since they opened right by house haha im alwasy there i even heard of some of the stuff on the scret menu and i'll get it from time to time haha
Old September 30th, 2009, 06:03 PM

i use to be like that and with the white gummy bear on the secret menu haha. but i live next to a robeks so thats my place of choice now.. i never really go into juice it up .. but i love hummingbirds and big wednesdays at robeks soo good. its making me want to go right now haha
Old October 1st, 2009, 11:27 AM

juice it up..?!? i didn't know they even still exist. it's been so long since i've even been there.. i love jamba juice. for me, it use to be green tea something something gees i can't even remember what's it called anymore. now.. i'm all for mangogogo. jamba juice is yummmmy =)
Old October 3rd, 2009, 03:23 PM

The smoothies are really good, they really are, I would love to get one again.....if only they weren't so expensive! D:

The place by my school has small smoothies for 3 bucks and the largest is 5-6 bucks. D: I think I could get an entire meal at a fast food place for that price. May not be the healthiest, but you get more.
Old October 5th, 2009, 12:09 PM

i loveee them! i think its a good way to start off your day! because okay first.. its kinda filling and you can drink its and still enjoy it. without it tasting bad. theres are varity of different flavors. and yeah its the perfect little snack haha
Old October 6th, 2009, 01:51 PM

i always like to create my own little creations with what ever furits and furit juices ii have around me.. sometimes it come out pretty bomb other times its.. kinda gross haha actually really gross but still most the time with a little bit of yogurt it still tast pretty yummy
Old October 10th, 2009, 01:02 PM

I really don't like smoothies personally. They are good, filling, and they do make you feel like you're eating healthy. The only problem is with smoothies, it's WAY WAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too expensive for me. The small is usually around 3-4 bucks while the large is 5-6 bucks, I could get a fast food meal for that price.

....and that sounds weird saying that, considering it's a health forum.
Old October 14th, 2009, 12:16 PM

I love smoothies too. Jamba Juice smoothies are supposed to be very healthy for you and you can add protein additives to it which I think is so amazing. Whenever I drink one it really perks up my day and depending on what I put in it gives me energy. My favorite flavors are usually mixed with strawberries or bananas which makes it extra tasty.
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:16 PM

yummm yupp me too jamba juice.. robeks those are my kind of smoothies haha i love them.. i tink the main things i drink consist of.. smoothies and water . but you gotta love them both