Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old January 29th, 2010, 12:14 PM

i created a twitter account once but i never used it, i didnt tweet from my phone so it really just didnt matter and i gave up on it. i was sitting talking to my father the other day and he was telling me how he has a twitter and how he tweets. i guess this would be normal if my dad was say amaybe in his 40's but no hes in his 60's and hes on facebook and twitter.. omg its weird! anybodys parents or grand parents use twitter and it totally weirds you out?
Old January 29th, 2010, 04:55 PM

My parents don't by my mom did ask me to help her make one but I was just like No that is too weird so she just gave up on the idea or I think she did she might have one secretly. But yeah I love twitter I especially love the direct messages part of it. I use that alot to direct message my friends that way no one else can see it and it is pretty similar to texting i guess but since some of my friends don't have text it is just easier to communicate with them.
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:20 PM

I think it can be good in the right setting, but for me, twitter is just annoying. It's good tos ee the quick upupdates, burt for everything else, I'm perfectly fine with a blog at this point, so you won't be bombarded with useless updates.
Old February 5th, 2010, 04:57 PM

I am kind of getting sick of all those social networking sites; facebook, twitter. I was extremely addicted to it and now I just dont even want to look at it. I won't delete it but I just dont want my time to be consumed of it anymore. I want to start focusing on school and everything now. I think I am having a change of heart or something but I just feel like those sites are just wasting my time at this point of time in my life.
Old February 6th, 2010, 04:36 PM

I don't seem the point with tweeting. But then again, that's because I already have a blog that works well, and I don't see the point of tweeting what I'm doing on a daily basis. Personally, if I had a cell phone that handled internet and was able to do tweets, that may be something, but not for when I'm on the comp, it's pointless.
Old May 26th, 2010, 12:53 PM

I am love with twitter right now and especially the twitter for iphone app. I just love using it. I dont really use it like how some people use it. I use it more to tell my friends things like those that don't have texting or if i want to tell a lot of people at the same time but dont feel like texting a bunch of people. Or if i want to show them a website or something because it is easier for me to that on twitter than on facebook because I only want certain people to see it and i only add certain people on my twitter.