Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old November 20th, 2009, 05:20 PM

Yeah i love twitter. at first when I first found out about it I didnt get it at all and I thought it was totally pointless but now I am more into to it and i really enjoy using it. Twitter is like a social networking website where you can post you thoughts, daily activities or just about anything you want to in 140 characters for your friends to see. it is also a great way to contact people if they dont have texts and you just want to send them a short message you can just direct message them.
Old November 24th, 2009, 05:14 PM

woohoo for the inventor of twitter, i love using it. i only have a few followers but its still fun to tweet, i think its good because if somebody wants to talk to u they can read your last tweet and then know exactly what your doing and if your going to beable to talk or not. like if i go to a business meeting then i tweet im in a meeting then i dont have to worrie about anybody disterbing me. its a gread invention.
Old November 25th, 2009, 01:01 PM

I don't see the point of sending people tweets about what I'm doing when I got a simple blog. To me, I don't see the purpose, especially when I imagine that the people tweeting are just tweeting everyday normal stuff, and that to me sounds really boring. Plus, I know my tweet would be boring hence why I don't tweet.
Old December 7th, 2009, 05:57 PM

i remember being at work one day and this youtube video came up when i was on youtub about twitter and i clicked on it and it was about this asain girl tweeeting thats hes maing a sandwich and just whats shes doing so when i heard about twitter i was like what the heck thats weird.. but then i got one.. and i love it
Old December 7th, 2009, 06:45 PM

im going to do twitter on these forums haha im super bored and tired.. ahh seriously i still have about 20 minutes to go.. kill me. anyways. twiiter is fun i get the tweets sent to my phone. and i will admit sometimes it does get annoying but i just txt " off"
Old December 8th, 2009, 02:04 PM

i dont have a twitter but most of my freinds do and they are always telling me i need to get one.. or they are going to make one for me.. but its not that i dont want one.. but i just dont see the point.. but they all rave about it and say i will love it once i get it
Old December 11th, 2009, 05:15 PM

Yeah i didn't get it at first but it is actually pretty fun to read everyone's tweets. and you can pretty much type the random that come to your mind. I just really like it because i follow a lot of clothing stores and they tweet all their sales and coupon codes which is great. I also just like to tweet because there are somethings that you want to say but it is just totally random so it would be just weird to bring up in a conversation but when you tweet it doesnt matter if it is random or not.
Old December 14th, 2009, 06:56 PM

tweet tweet tweet lol i think alot of ppl have jumped on the teitter bandwagon and therei alwasy find someone else i know that has a twitter anywyas i love twitter and i will admit its can gwet annoying after while.. but thats when you shut it off haha
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:25 PM

i love my twitter i will admit i dont use it as much as i once use too but i still have the updates sent to my phone and i will tweet from time to time but yeah. i think its died down a little but hey at least it didnt completely die. i dont think it will for awhile.
Old January 27th, 2010, 04:19 PM

yeah twitter is good i like it.. but i will admit its a fast and quick way to talk shit, tweet your feelings and it can backfire real fast! haha so yeah.i recently went though this were i was annoyed and fustrated and i sent it out of fustration.. turned into an argument and yeah now i realize it was very childish