Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old October 20th, 2009, 05:15 PM

so im so not a tweeter. i just dont understand. nor do i have enough time in my life to type everything im doing nor do i want everybody to know exactly what im doing and when im doing it. i think if i wanted them to know i would txt them or invite them to join! i guess its a big deal to tweet.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 06:10 PM

yeah I have a twitter i am like obsessed haha i check several times a day lol. I dont really tweet that much but if i want to tell my friends something then i just tweet them like direct message or mention or something its really convenient if you cant get in touch with them. I dont know but a lot of celebs are deleting there twitters so i dont know i wonder if its going to die like seriously i think everyone is deleting it now.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 05:41 PM

well.. you say you dont have time.. but really you can get it sent to your phone just like a txt and it basically the same as a txt you get it check it reply if u want tbhats what i do.. i dont have the app but i should get it but i like the txt way better lol
Old November 4th, 2009, 06:28 PM

yeah i just recently read this article about a phone that is basically just used for tweeting.. i dont really see the point of it.. its actually pretty stupid if you ask me.. becasue then you'll have your phone and then your tweeting phone.. which you have to pay for both..
Old November 6th, 2009, 05:15 PM

Yeah that is a weird concept for a phone why not just make the tweeting phone also able to make calls it would make so much more sense. like seriously why would anyone want to pay for a tweeting phone and a calling phone seperately. but yeah i do have a twitter account but i dont really tweet that much as i did in like the summer. but i am totally obessed at checking the updates i like seeing what celebs are doing like concerts and stuff since i never know when anything is going on.
Old November 9th, 2009, 02:38 PM

I'm still confused about the whole idea of tweeting...I dont get how people have time to do all those updates. I guess its good for people who have time to do it. I wish I had time to do it but I dont. It sounds like a fun thing to do if you have followers who are acutally interested in what you're doing. Maybe when I finially have time to do it I'll finally get one.
Old November 9th, 2009, 06:31 PM

i love its basically a im conversation or actually a chat room haha you know whats funny is that i spetn the weekend watching gossip girl season two and i noticed that twitter is alot like gossip girl.. haha except you post your thoughts comments and what your doing instead of rumors.. which hey sometimes i geta few of those too haha
Old November 13th, 2009, 05:20 PM

Yeah haha I totally love twitter. I am totally addicted. I check it several times a day. I dont really post that much on it except if i want to send a message to my friend but usually I just read celebs and company tweets it is always fun to read and there is always interesting stuff and you can find out stuff that you probably wouldnt if you didnt follow them like i dunno like i found out when the taping for the abc disney world christmas taping was and all that.
Old November 16th, 2009, 12:34 PM

i just learned that you can switch your twiiter name at any time i had no idea you could do this until my friend just switched his one day dnit threw me off graud hahaa. soo im thinking about switching mine.
Old November 16th, 2009, 04:09 PM

tweet tweet tweet. haha okay sorry i couldnt resist,. so what is twitter how do you use it>> and waht the point of it.. i know some ppl love it and others thinkits pretty pointless can someone please explain it to me. thanks!