Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old September 30th, 2009, 04:50 PM

Default twitter!

who tweets?
i will admit i do! haha and i hated it at first i thought it was kinda annoying for about a week and now i love it.. im not as bad as i use to be but still i think its very conveinant people on many occansions if i cant get ahold of someone i can figure out where they are by the tweets in a non stalker way.
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:09 PM

i tweet too! its okay i completely understand what you mean.. haha my parents are like whats the point its pointless.. ohh im eating a sandwhich.. i alwasy try to explain but they just dont get it. lol
Old September 30th, 2009, 06:01 PM

all my friends have twitter and they whenever we are out they are always laughing .. like did you get my tweet? or hahah good one i just got your tweet or all theren phones got off at the same time. haha im alwasy like .. i feel left out!!
Old October 1st, 2009, 10:25 AM

tell me about it! just about everyone have a twitter. i don't have one and have no idea how to use it... even th ose people on fox 11 news have it. it's like tweet me at marknews or something. how did it get so popular anyways? tweet tweet tweeet. it's basically something u use to update people about what youre doing right?
Old October 5th, 2009, 10:38 AM

yeah basically its kinda like updates.. like on facebook how it says what are you doing.. and you can right what you want. thats how it is.. but i mean its to a certain extent you dont always tweet everything.. not like what ppl think
Old October 12th, 2009, 04:56 PM

tweet tweet tweet! haha i love twitter.. its addicing i will admit it like once you tweet you cant stop lol alot of ppl are now on twitter its crazy.. i remember whern i frst got started i had like 4 followers haha
Old October 12th, 2009, 05:30 PM

hahaha lot of my guy friends hate on twitter.. but one just recently got one and hes been using it alot lately.. maybe because he broek his phone haha aww poor him! anyways.. i love twitter as well.
Old October 12th, 2009, 06:02 PM

i dont have a twitter but i alwasy hear about it.. like so and so tweeted that and blah blah.. haha my sister have one.. and ia lwasy see like the celebe tweets on e news.. i guess i wont get it.. until i actually have one right.. thats what everyon says at least
Old October 13th, 2009, 01:46 PM

i think twitter is a great way to say in touch with freinds.. and communicate with them>> for me at least.. i remember once i was washing my car and i tweeted about it. and then left my phone inside. and one of my friends needed ot get ahold of me.. soo he knew i was home becasue i tweeted. hahaha now that i reread it. it sounds stalkerish but were good freinds.
Old October 14th, 2009, 10:22 AM

Everyone seems to be tweeting with eachother. I don't get it, it seems weird to me. Most of my friends have one but alot of them don't, mainly because of school we dont have much time for other things in our life so tweeting is diffinetly not on our list of things to do. My friends who do have on have been pestering me about getting one but atleast i have a facebook right?