Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old September 30th, 2009, 05:04 PM

Default new video nano

i thin its super cool that the new nano can record.. thats pretty awesome the things that apple comes up wiht amazes me .. and who ever came up with that need a high five and a rasie becasue thats pure genieus
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:23 PM

it really is amazing i saw the commercial for it the other day with my sister who has the old nano like the first one ever and she wants it so bad so we'll see haha.im thinking maybe i should get it for her for christmas .
Old September 30th, 2009, 06:16 PM

my brother just recently got one and he really likes it i havent had a chance to actually play with it and see how it works and what not but it looks legit haha. yeah really apple is super creative.
Old October 1st, 2009, 11:27 AM

video recording on a nano? they don't even have that on the itouch! that's cool though. i have the first nano.. and i had it for a while! still works pretty good thoguh =) when my dinosaur nano dies then it's time for me to get an upppppgrade!
Old October 5th, 2009, 11:31 AM

i know i was really suprised when i saw the commcerical.. i was like ohhh what! that looks pretty cool. and i know my sister wants it.. she also has the first nano and its still running too.. apple items are just well made lol i got to give it to them
Old October 7th, 2009, 01:36 PM

I think the nano video is really cool. I have the ipod touch and Its totally not fair that I can't take videos. Im thinking about getting one and giving my touch to my dad but I'm not sure if its a fair exchange. Im hoping by next year apple comes out with an even better touch with more features because then I would diffinetly get another one.
Old October 8th, 2009, 05:09 PM

i wish you didnt have to ha just at& in order to get an iphone.. i wish they had them for tmobile too! haha becasue i would want to try it out.. althought im not a big person when it comes to touch i heard you get used to it pretty fast. i currently have a bb.. and i like it.. i just want a new one! pshh man haha
Old October 9th, 2009, 01:43 PM

i think before to much longer apple is going to come out with an itouch that can recored video and take pictures.. well the iphone can take pics, videos and such with apps. and now you can send and recieve pictures from the iphones. which is pretty amazing because my brother has the new big iphone and it makes it nice i can send him pictures of my daughter at all her diffrent events and even tho hes 2 states away he can see her grow and he send her pictures of him doing silly stuff and she loves it!
Old October 23rd, 2009, 06:44 PM

Yeah i think it is pretty cool but I wish it was a camera because I dont really take videos I am a more of a still photo person. I currently have the 2nd generation itouch but seriously if next year they come out with a itouch with a camera I am totally just going to get it haha. I like seriously dont even care that i just got mine like this year I want one with a camera so bad haha.
Old October 26th, 2009, 11:22 AM

I totally agree with you. I hope they come out with one that take's pictures as well as a video camera. It would be even more awesome if it was on the itouch. I have an itouch and I wish it could take pics and do videos. I know they probably will because I mean what could possibly be the next feature?