Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old October 24th, 2009, 05:26 PM

So from what one of the users have said it's pretty much a tupperware party ecept instead of tupperware goods, it's filled with sex toys.....soundsgood to me. howdo I check these out?, or rather how do I get involved with one.
Old October 31st, 2009, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelle Stempa View Post
Omg they are fun. well atleast the one i went to was a blast. they had a lady and she came and brought a bunch of diffrent items and like someone mentioned earlier its like a tupperwere party but with naughty items.. think lubes ,lotions, toys, eddibles, and tons of giggly girls. its usually dont with only girls at the location but i have heard about couples passion partys but its where you bring your bf and they do the exact same thing.. no love making involved..
A tupperware party with those things? I'm down for that. XD It sounds like something you do when you're really drunk and having fun. Otherwise....it does sound fun to do.
Old November 10th, 2009, 05:27 PM

ok so i did some research and you can find many reps in your area by going to passionparties.com they have many diffrent locations and reps. most parties are done all female but some actually host a couples only party were you bring your signifiant other and you get to taste the eddible products. the lotions and lubes they put on your finger to feel how they feel. they usually give the host a small gift for hosting a party, and they also have games and they give out small samples of things. there actually alot of fun. someday i would love to host one of my own.
Old January 26th, 2010, 05:16 PM

I just went to one of these partys last month. my friends daughter was getting married and that was the start of her last night out..we all gathered at her house for drinks and snacks. the lady gave the presentation and explained how everything works! she even gave us some tips and tricks about all the fun stuff you can do to spice up your activitys.. what a great way to host a party.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:42 PM

Actually from reading the posts on here it sounds like lots of fun. I wanna go to one now and try it out and see how it goes. Its always fun to try out new things. Atleast I think so. Theres nothing wrong with broadening your horizons lol...so why not? I'm so going to passionparties.com...maybe I'll throw one from my moms birthday. That would be funny.