Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old September 29th, 2009, 03:42 PM

Default Passion Party?

Has anyone ever been to one. my bestfriend is having one and im thinking about going im just worried that it will be too much for me? do things get out of control like you see on tv or do things stay pretty calm? im excited but nervous all at the same time.. is it akward? how do things work? if anybody has been let me know plz.

thanks,
B.C <3
Old September 30th, 2009, 02:51 PM

passion party?? im not sure if im going to talk about the same thing but ive been to a party where a lady comes to your house and she brings all these sex toys with her.. and lotions, creams, countless items. and basically she shows them off and tell you what you want can use them for.
kinda like a tubberwear party without the tubberwear haha
Old September 30th, 2009, 03:02 PM

funny you should mention this.. i ws just invited to one.. its not for awhile but i think its going to be fun ive never been before.. im pretty excited to see how its going to go. lol.
Old September 30th, 2009, 04:16 PM

ive never been either so i dont really know what to expect.. but ive ssen some of them on movies haha so my guess is it should be very interesting and fun. probably a girls night im guessing.
Old October 1st, 2009, 11:15 AM

what's a passion party? i never heard of them before? to be honest, the first thing that came to my head was a bunch of people doing some love making kind of thing but hey i'm sure i'm wrong...?? haha i don't know. never heard of them before but if i was going i would be pretty nervous too! even the name sounds like somsething to get nervous about!!!
Old October 6th, 2009, 05:47 PM

Omg they are fun. well atleast the one i went to was a blast. they had a lady and she came and brought a bunch of diffrent items and like someone mentioned earlier its like a tupperwere party but with naughty items.. think lubes ,lotions, toys, eddibles, and tons of giggly girls. its usually dont with only girls at the location but i have heard about couples passion partys but its where you bring your bf and they do the exact same thing.. no love making involved..
Old October 10th, 2009, 01:51 PM

So a passion party is pretty much a tupperware party, except instead of tupperware, it's a bunch of sex items? Hmm....that's a bit of a relief, I thought it was something much more different. XD

It sounds interesting though, so I'll have to check it out.
Old October 12th, 2009, 11:17 AM

My aunt hosted one of those when my cousin was getting married. She invited allthe female ladies of the family over 16 which included me. It was hilarious and weird but funny. I learned alot of stuff that I was both thankful for and really didn't want to know. Plus it was an interesting experience but I doubt I'll ever go to another one.
Old October 12th, 2009, 04:33 PM

yeah ive heard of these parties.. i remember seeing it somewhere i think it was a movie haha.. or a tv show but i remember one of my freinds iolder brothers.. girlfriend she hosted one.. and i didnt get to go becasue i had like prom or something that day but ... my other freinds went and they said it was really interesting
Old October 13th, 2009, 03:26 PM

most people have these kinds of partys before they get married.. but my friends have throwen them before there lots of fun to attend. they teach you many diffrent things and offer alot of diffrent products that you might not buy without knowing more about them and how they work.. they have alot of things to offer to people who engage in acts such at backdoor action, male masterbation, and other things.. they also have gels and creams for the ladies or men. such as numbing gel which causes the gag relfex to become numb so the person does not gag! its intresting. and very informative i wouldnt be scared.