Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old September 28th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Default face mask.

i use to do face mask all the time.. but then i started breaking out like crazy.. has this ever happened to anymore?
Old September 28th, 2009, 05:50 PM

which bran where you using?
i really like the apircot srub.. i use to use that all the time but then like you said after awhile it would make me break out so now i just and stay away from anything that makes me break out.. i dont know why tho.. its suppose to exfoilate your skin?
Old November 9th, 2009, 01:19 PM

Usually when I use the face masks my skin feels smoothe and looks radiant in a sense. I love it, I usually do it once a month, but I've never broken out because of using it. Maybe its because of the type of face mask you're using. I stick to organic products when it comes to my skin and face and all that good stuff. So maybe the face mask that you're using is not really good for your skin, so you should try another brand and see what happens.
Old November 12th, 2009, 06:13 PM

i never had that kind of experience before but i surely don't want to go through it.. i don't really do face mask often though.. what kind of organic face mask do you guys? do you have the name so you can share it with us? organic face mask sounds so healthy ^_^
Old January 6th, 2010, 01:32 PM

I have to get another face mask lotion thing. I love doing the cucumber/melon scented one. It feels so great on your face. My aunt introduced me to it. I thought it was dumb until I tried it. I need to give myself a beautication night to just relax and chill and do what I need to do. Since I cant afford to go to a spa. I really need to do that because it seems like since the quarter started I haven't had time.
Old February 12th, 2010, 02:43 PM

sometimes if your face is very sensitive then doing the face masks too often can actually irratate your face and cause you to break out.. try doing them every so often and then we can see how it works.. and then maybe you will notice a change in the amount taht you are breaking out.. i tryed using certain ones but the ones the had cucumber/melon sent made me sick because im allergic to those..
Old March 1st, 2010, 02:29 PM

your face can become very sensitive and there are manythings that can cause your face to break out and have alot of problems.. when i went to go get my eye brows waxed they used many diffrent things to show me the diffrence between traditional waxing as well as their new up to date type of waxing...