Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old November 23rd, 2009, 01:18 PM

i think e news lacks something. im not to sure but i really just dont like watching it. i find myself becoming bored with it when ever i watch it, it just dosent catch my attention. i actually tried to watch it this weekend bu i was totally over it because they cut and edited it so much it was like who what when did that happen. im really not sure that i like it. im over it.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 02:56 PM

yeah i agree with you about the weekend edistions i dont really like them either i rather watch it during the week. becasue on the weekend ones they only put the news they think are going to grab our attention or we would like to listen too.. like.. brad and angelina.. and then new moon.. but other then that its a great show
Old January 6th, 2010, 11:35 AM

I used to hate watching Celebrity news. I thought it was soooo ironic and dumb that someone would sit there and be so nosey to watch and entire program devoted to other peoples mishaps and where abouts and what nows....

Now I beg to differ. The show is soooo entertaining almost addictive. I hardly watch tv any more because I really dont have time...but in the summer I went crazy on the E!
Old January 8th, 2010, 01:19 PM

pretty much addicted to it. watch it all the time. and i know basically whats they are gonna say becasue i get e! tweets haha kinda sad i know but like i said im love the e! channel and everything on it so of course i wanna know whats going on
Old January 8th, 2010, 03:12 PM

I watch it once in awhile. I like it but sometimes it can seem kind of boring to me. I dont know why but it just does sometimes. i just think sometimes I guess it can get kind of repetitive. I think it is fun to watch every once in awhile but I dont really like to watch it everyday. I guess because there are other shows that I like to watch more which are in the same time slot.
Old January 11th, 2010, 03:05 PM

Watching this show is soo entertaining. I can't believe how entertaining it is. I too thought that it was kinda weird to be so interested in other peoples lives just because they're celebrities. But sometimes watching it can be extermely hilarious and funny in the weirdiest weird. Especially when a new scandal breaks out.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 10:54 AM

So this is not really about E! news but it is about E! I was watching the Maxim Spring break special or whatever and I just thought it was very interesting. I mean I am not really the party type so I just thought that would be really fun to go to one of these days. It is just pure craziness.
Old July 12th, 2010, 06:46 PM

kiss me.
beneath the milky twilight.. haha this will alwasy remind me of shes all that haha i wonder how they got that name for the movie.. the song even sounds like rachel leigh cook i wonder what happened to her
Old September 22nd, 2010, 03:31 PM

so today i was listening ti KIIS and ryan was saying that e! news is going to be an HOUR NOW! ahh i couldnt be more excited i LOVE e! news and i mean that just5 means more celeb news for me! but im kinda said.. becasue i wonder if the d10 is going to be cancelled??
Old October 22nd, 2010, 02:07 PM

E news is soon going to be an hr long chiiiiiiigggaaa yeahh!! but to be hoens ti really like katt sadler from th daily 10 so i hop they dont take that off the air completely or if they do hopefully shes not out of a job!