Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old October 31st, 2009, 04:59 PM

My first kiss was when I was walking home with my friend. We've been hanging out a lot in high school and we've gotten to know eachother. On the way home, he basically asked me out earlier, and afterwards, we shared our first kiss. It was really coool...

I wonder where he is right now.
Old January 15th, 2010, 01:12 PM

im not to sure which first kiss your asking,first kiss in your current relationship or first kiss ever so ill tell both. my very first kiss ever was not very romantic, i was playing truth or dare and i was dared to kiss my crush.. it wasent a big deal but it was my first kiss. My first kiss in this relationship was really sweet, i have knowen this guy for a year before we started dating so he called me up one day and asked me out on a date.. well he had jsut finished telling me how beautiful i looked and he leaned in and kissed me it was so romantic.
Old January 16th, 2010, 06:39 PM

First kiss was when I was walking home with a friend of mine. He was pretty shy and we were about to get on our seperate ways. I ask him to close his eyes, and I give him a kiss right there. It was pretty sweet~
Old January 22nd, 2010, 01:39 PM

aww i remember my first kiss. his name was chirs i had only met him a day before but it was one of those summer things.. we dated for a few days during summer then when ended things there. i remember 5 years after we had met that we tried it out again and that whole dating thing has totally changed. he gained alot of weight and had acne really bad from using steroids to get better in baseball and it really messed him up. i just couldnt look at him the same way he was no longer attractive.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 04:58 PM

Pretty much, my first kiss has to be the Truth or Dare type games back when I was in middle school. It was either Truth or Dare, or Spin The Bottle, those kind of lame games we used to do. XD

But yeah, that was my first kiss. D:
Old March 10th, 2010, 04:02 PM

I actually don't remember my first kiss...I guess it wasn't that memorable to begin with lol. But I remember as a kid I loved kissing people. Idk why but thats what my parents told me...I guess it was my way of showing love. But I know there are little kids who do that too. Like I don't think its a bad thing except you get teased when you get older and my family nicknamed me poofty because I was always puckering lol. I wouldn't kiss people on the lips except for my parents and aunts and uncles lol....I was a smart cookie.
Old March 10th, 2010, 05:19 PM

my first kiss was with this guy who i adore i still love him till this day.. love as in a freind tho. haha we always kidd around becasue i say .. you love me! and he always says yes i do haha but yeah ive known him since i was 13 and i remmeber we went to a dance and when the last song was on we were dancing and as soon as it was done he kissed me and then we all went out to eat after and of course we sta next to each other but it was so innocent.. anyways it worked out great becasue we are great freinds now
Old March 16th, 2010, 03:38 PM

i had my first kiss in 7th grade. you know one of those days when you're just desperate and experimenting. not meaning i did anything sexual in middle school though!!! that wasn't until later in high school. anyways, it was kind of awkward. kids were talking about 'making out' and me and my little boyfriend had NO idea to do that. lol
Old March 27th, 2010, 05:02 PM

I think my first kiss was when I was around 10 years old. I hung out with a friend a lot in grade school and we were playing a lot on the sandbox. I think near the end of the semester, we did kiss at least once....however, unfortunately, when we saw eachother in summer school, he jsut hated me and I was like WTF?" D:
Old April 3rd, 2010, 01:15 PM

I called a guy I know to hang out, a guy that I've been dating for about a few weeks, and we had a quick dinner, and we talked. It was a nice little time to chill out, then he drove me home. Right before I got off, he hugged me, and right then and there, we kissed. It was just a quick little peck, but it was still very sweet.