Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old September 28th, 2009, 04:09 PM

Default kissing.

stories on your first kiss how old where you, where was it? was it bad .. cute , funny.. all details.

i'll go.. i actually am dating currently going out with the first person ive kissed. and i didnt have my first kiss until my freshman yr in highschool. it was cute. small little kisses at first.
Old September 28th, 2009, 04:30 PM

my first kiss was.. interesing.. in a movie theater haha .. it was kinda awkward at first but he did this slick little move where he pushed my elbow off the seat arm and then held my hand when it fell.. and then kissed me.
Old September 28th, 2009, 05:25 PM

mine was kinda a cliche kiss i guess you can say.. it was homecoming and we were dancing to the last song of the night.. and blah blah and before it ended we were kissing.. only for a short while tho.. it was cute..i still talk to him. haha we still talk about it.
Old September 28th, 2009, 06:02 PM

my first kiss was at my house! haha we were in the backyard sitting on the swing chair.. and like.. it was kinda quite and awkward and no was talking but then.. he leaned over and kissed me on the checke so i looked back at hime and we kissed haha.
Old September 29th, 2009, 03:17 PM

first kiss huh wow it was a bit much. lol i happened over my 8th grade-freshman summer, my friend and her family took me camping and so we were hanging out with some of the other kids out there.. one was a guy whom i though was cute.. we made out.. lol it was really out there for my first kiss but i will always remember it... and i still see him everyonce in a while but he is not so cute anymore..kinda over weight and stuff. hes nice just not my type of guy~
Old September 30th, 2009, 02:40 PM

this sounds bad when i say it but it was family vacation mkay.. soo my family and two other familys went to the river for a week.. when i saw a freind i knew from school.. well we were hanging out all day and at the end of the day we eneded up just going to his hotel room and wacthed movies on his laptop.. ( inncent i swear)
then we started to wrestle and mess around and he just kissed me really quck and then backed away. it was soo cute so i kinda just looked at him.. and then kissed him back.
Old October 3rd, 2009, 03:55 PM

First kiss I had was with this one guy I went out with during high school. He was pretty shy, and so was I, so we kept things pretty slow. However, we did kiss when he was walking me home, and it was pretty sweet. Of course, we were very young romantics, so it felt a lot more romantic and fuzzy than it actually was. XD
Old October 6th, 2009, 05:51 PM

my first kiss took place at a bowling ally. it was a truth or dare thing.. ( you know its happened to you before too) all your friends know u like the guy or girl and they dare you to kiss them. yea well thats what happened.. so there i am in 8th grade went bowling and got dared to kiss kyle well they dared him to kiss me... omg i was so shy but i sucked it up and when he leaned in i gave a Peck then backed away.. about ten mins later he pulled me aside n told me that he really liked me and that he had been wanting to kiss me for a long time.. awwww lol
Old October 10th, 2009, 01:47 PM

Mine was at prom. I went out with my date to the Prom at the Disneyland Hotel, and we pretty much danced, had a good time, and after the dance, we went around to a small part of the hotel, and we had our first kiss there. Part of me was kinda hoping it'd be during a slow song, but really, that's too embarassing, haha.
Old October 26th, 2009, 04:13 PM

my first kiss with my currently boyfriend is when. we were younger.. we went out on this date to the movies with him and all his freinds and then on the way home.. we were all in the car then he walked me to my door and kissed me.. but after that we didnt talk to go out for a good couple yrs.. until now haha