Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old September 28th, 2009, 04:00 PM

Default fresh&easy

i love this store.. i probably go there at least twice a week and buy something they have the best avacado dip.. and the cucumber water.. lemonade. endless great sancks.
Old September 28th, 2009, 04:28 PM

mmmmhmmm! i agree i love that store.. i like how they have packaged food.its super good.. well most of it. i alwasy joke around and say if i ever have to cook for a boyfriend its going to be from fresh& easy and im going to say i made it haha
Old September 28th, 2009, 05:27 PM

ive never been there but i seem them every now and then.. i'll go to traders joes every so often.. they have the best snacks.. yumm my mouth is watering just thinking about it. they have this one mango chilie dipped in chocolate.. doesnt sound good.. but its amazing let me tell you.
Old September 29th, 2009, 02:42 PM

i adore the store fresh and easy. it has so many good things.. it is a good substitute for trader joes. im a huge traders fan but the closest one to my house is like 20 mins away so i just go to fresh and easy. they dont have everything i like to buy but it works pretty well. i enjoy that they have more "healthy" style of food its kinda like a henrys market.
Old September 30th, 2009, 03:09 PM

yeah i completely agree. it is a subsitute . ive never been to henrys market but ive seen it around. all this talk aboutb these staores are making me want to go and pick up something yummy to eat! haha
Old October 6th, 2009, 03:42 PM

i've been seeing tons and tons of fresh&easy nowadays. i never really been in there except one time when i was looking for stainless steel skewer sticks. it looks like a nice little store. do they have organic food there? i don't know why but i;m picturing fresh&easy as another trader joe's
Old December 9th, 2009, 02:47 PM

fresh&easy came out of nowhere. Not until recently did they become this big thing. I never shopped there I'm more of a trader joes/vons type of person. But I've been hearing alot of good things about fresh&easy. My mom told me she went and checked it out but didn't like it at all...but I kindof want to see for myself. I might go this weekend sinse i'm free being that I just finished taking finals this week and winter break starts after my last final on thursday.
Old December 9th, 2009, 03:14 PM

i love fresh and easy i go there soo much its ridiculous.. ii thik its just super convienant how they have the salads and pastas to go.. luike you can literally grab them on the go.. and bam an insrtant lucnh its fast and its not fast food either. soo great and afforable
Old December 11th, 2009, 04:35 PM

I really like fresh and easy too. It is such a nice place. I love the lemonade it tastes so good. I also love the self check out thing. I dont know I always like self check out more but then I know that means there are less jobs available for people. I also know that some people really dont like self checkout so i think that though it is great that they have self checkout they probably should have at least one aisle where there is a person to help you so people who dont like self checkout can still enjoy shopping there. I also love the colors of the store the nice green and white.
Old December 16th, 2009, 11:31 AM

I've never really shopped here even though there's one down the street from my house. I've heard good things about it but I've noticed some of there stuff are kind of over priced. So I stick with going to Vons and Albertsons and Trader Joe's. Plus now that Vons has organic products Its kindof like a one stop shop which Is great because I absolutely hate shopping whether its for groceries or clothes.