Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old September 28th, 2009, 03:46 PM

Default cars.

it amazes me what cars can do these days.. im seriously suprised someone hasnt come up with some way to use the restroom in side an suv or something haha even tho it would be su[per ultra gross.. it would be conveinant for long trips.
Old September 28th, 2009, 04:50 PM

yes it would be sup[er conveinant.. i would just wonder liek where would it go.. ew lol
anywhoo. cars are crazy these days .. its nice sometime tho.. because you'll have to be sitting in the car and you can basically just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Old September 29th, 2009, 05:10 PM

My mother in law just bought the new kia soul box looking car. she loves it lol she was so excited that the speakers light up when the bass hits.. haha like shes going to be driving around with the base up. my husband and i took it last weekent to vegas because it is said to get 30mpg on the highway.. well it got about 28ish which is still good. the only problem is its a small size car next to big rigs and such.. plenty of room just tiny next to a lifted suv or truck.
Old October 1st, 2009, 11:44 AM

30 mpg sounds really good! nowadays.. it's important to get a car with good mpg.. i mean were in a recession so it helps a lot getting a car with good gas milage! my sister's boyfrienddrives a suv and it's a major gas sucker!!! he has to put down about 80bux to fill up a full tank. GAHHH!! sucks!
Old October 26th, 2009, 01:43 PM

I know its crazy. they have cars that would park for you and all that kind of stuff. I can't wait until they come out with one that actually drives for you, I know it would happen within my life time. I've watched car shows for upcoming cars and their technology package and its AMAZING. Reclinable back seats...wow!!
Old October 31st, 2009, 06:27 PM

Cars that park for you and drive for you?

I dunno. I'm only in my 20s, but I think you should at least work the car instead of the car working for you. i9f everything was run by computer, then I'd be nervous because what if the computer malfunctions? We'd be stuck if we can't go to manual.

But yeah, the cars are doing really well today.
Old November 6th, 2009, 04:57 PM

Yeah I think the cars are really awesome today. Especially the hydrogen cars. I want one so so bad. I am trying to save up so when they do release it for sale instead of just rent than I can buy one. but yeah I really really want one. I seriously rather pay for hydrogen than for gas. I guess I am just really into being environmental. It consumes a soft spot in my heart.
Old November 16th, 2009, 05:35 PM

seriously.. once day im going to wake up to news that thers a new floating car that not only can fly.. it can drive and go in water as well when that happend i would have seen it all haha. until then.. im pretty impressed with all the technology cars and adapt too these days
Old December 7th, 2009, 01:54 PM

I cant even begin to imagine what cars would be in 20 years...it seems like every year cars get crazier and crazier with the gadgets. You already have cars parking for you and have back up cameras and surround sound stereo systems, with tvs and satellite radios and a lot more other stuff. Its amazing what technology are in cars today...In the future it woul be crazy.
Old December 21st, 2009, 06:04 PM

My grandpa bought a smart car and that thing is soooo much fun...too me its like a toy and I feel like if I'm driving a go cart. I thought it was going to be really tiny in their and scrunched up but there was lot of room I was kinda suprised...And its was dual gearing so I kinda learned how to pedal shift. My aunt and I drove it out to Palm Springs switchin off along the way for the heck of it...it was soo much fun...people were honking at us lol...I wanna take it to vegas so bad...it sux its only a two seater.