Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old November 17th, 2009, 04:33 PM

lol my parents always let me wear makeup ever since i was little.when we would go to weddings or fancy events when i would see my mom putting on makeup i would ask to wear some as well and sure enought my mom was like sure! haha i was like the only 6-7 year old walking around with eyeshadow, eye liner and mascara!
Old December 7th, 2009, 04:33 PM

i started wearing makeup umm freshman year. kinda towards the end of freshman year and the softmoreryear and junior year was probablty qwhen i wore the most.. but now im good. i hardly wear any soo i love it.. i thank my mom and dad for not letting me wear whatever i wanted when i was younger becasue now i can not wear makeup and feel fine
Old December 7th, 2009, 06:10 PM

i started wearing it recently actually im still learning as a matter of fact i still dont really know how to put on eyeshadow but everyone always says to look at those toutuials on youtube so ive been meaning to do so.
Old December 7th, 2009, 06:48 PM

when i was in highschool.. i dont remember exactly qhen but i do remmeberi started to shave in 8th grade.. and then wore makeup when i got into highschool.. hahha its funny becaseu i remember being a freshman and wearing all this crazy colors.. and then to see it freshmens when your a senior with like blue eyeshadow on.. its classic because you remember when you use to do that
Old January 6th, 2010, 03:38 PM

I started my senior year in high shool. It was more because my friends kept buying me make up and stuff for my birthday...mostly because they wanted to urge me to wear it. I think I wore it to my homecoming dance and then after that they kept bothering me about it. Its okay I guess because now its cool they dont bother me anymore. I dont wear it everyday I stick to the special occasions thing. Its just a hassle to put all the stuff on and then have to take it off later.
Old February 9th, 2010, 06:35 PM

i started really wearing make up my senior year of highschool. i just really didnt care about looking good when i was in school. i usually didnt want to be in school so i usually just didnt care and i usually didnt wear anymake up just eyeliner and manybe mascara thats all. my bestfriend however ALWAYS wore makeup and i remember it used to take here for ever to get ready for school or anywhere she went.. but i guess to her it was worth it.
Old February 12th, 2010, 04:32 PM

I use to take ballet when I was younger so when I had performances I would wear make up I think that was probably about age 8 or 9 but I dont really wear makeup on a regular basis I am a all natural kind of person. I do use eyebrow pencil though because my eyebrows are totally uneven and would just look horrible if I didn't.
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:49 PM

umm i wanna say freshman year.. actually i wouldnt even count freshmen year i would say.. sophomore year becasue iw s only allowed to wear mascara and i didnt start wearing it until like the last month or two school.. so yeah basically sophomore year is when i was into mac and what not.. man made me break out like crazzy haha
Old March 4th, 2010, 06:31 PM

from what i can remember.. the first time was freshmen year? wasn't crazy heavy makeup. just some eyeliner. i have to admit, i had noooo idea how to put it on. looking back at those picture.. PHewwWW.. it was a big big big mess. and i wonder why nobody ever told me when i was at school. i dont really wear makeup anymore unless i'm really going somewhere. =)