Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old September 28th, 2009, 03:26 PM

Default when did you start wearing makeup?

i believe it was freshman year and i was only allowed to wear mascara.. but i would sneak on eyeliner and then eventually i just started wering what i wanted haha.
Old September 28th, 2009, 03:50 PM

i remember i was the last of all my freinds.. and it was kinda jealous because even when i was allowed to wear makeup i still couldnt just put on whatever i wanted. so eventually i was aloowed too and to this day i still dont know how to apply makeup all that well
Old September 28th, 2009, 05:12 PM

i dont remember when it was.. but i do know that i use to wear alot more then i do now.. like before i use to do full on makeup and now.. like right now i dont do anything . mascara and thats it.. maybe some liquid eyeliner. so yeah i think its a stage we all go through.
Old September 29th, 2009, 05:29 PM

i tend to think the whole less is more type of thing really works.. when i was in highschool i didnt wear makeup because i didnt know how to do it.. and i always tried to wear bright color make up where i should have stuck to my bronzes. lol anyways i only wear eye liner and mascara.. sometimes foundation. n a "nude" color mineral eye shadow that basically adds a light shimmer. NOT A GLITTER. for special events i do smoky or other types. and i started wearing make up at like 8 yrs old everytime i stayed at my cousins house (shes 6yrs older than me) would do my make up so when we went out i would be all pretty.. lol but i started doing my own make up really my senior yr of h.s.
Old September 30th, 2009, 03:29 PM

yeeah i agree with the less is more because i use to wear alot of makeup well i thought it was alot.. not compared to alot of the people i see . but anyways.. and now sometimes i will go days without makeup or maybe just a little minerals to even out my skin tone.. and i feel much better like my skin just feels great i love it.
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:08 PM

in highschool.. i tihin its funny because i remember like freshmen , sophomore yr and a little of junio yr.. i would wear funky color eyeshadows haha nit i remember senior yr i finally got a right and i would see freshman girls with like blue blue eye shadow haha it made me laugh because i use to do that.. so i think its a phase.
Old October 2nd, 2009, 04:14 PM

I never actually started wearing makeup like now adays I still dont wear it on a regular basis I guess its because I am just too lazy.and my friends have never really worn any makeup either. I mean i guess something are wearing more now but its usually just some eyeliner. and when i do wear makeup its usually really subtle like maybe a little eyeliner and foundation. i think the most makeup i have worn this year was just when i went to the almas awards and i think i put too much like when i saw myself on tv i looked so weird like i had tooo much makeup it was just bad
Old October 12th, 2009, 10:33 AM

I've only worn make up once in my life and that was for my prom. If lip gloss is in the make up catogory then I wear it once in awhile. I'm more of a wash and go type of girl. I take care of my face and I love my skin care regiment right now so I dont need to wear make up at all. Maybe when I'm 25 that would all change.
Old November 16th, 2009, 04:38 PM

freshmen yr.. i wasnt allowed until thena dn when i finally got the chance too.. i could only wear mascara. its funny becasue i rememebr in higshchool i feel like i wore alot of makeup.. just from what i use to buy compared to what i buy now.. and yeah.. big difference.. i like the natural look.
Old November 16th, 2009, 05:38 PM

i was the last one out of all my freinds to start wear makeup.. haha i remember i wanted to wear it soo bad but i wasnt allowed so i started putting it on at school but only eyeliner haha.. but now i hardly wear any makeup so i guess its good .. becasue i love it now