Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old September 28th, 2009, 03:23 PM

Default what type of ..

shampoo and conditioner do you guys use?
i hear your suppose to swtich it up after while?
anyone else hear that too?
Old September 28th, 2009, 05:10 PM

i use suave.. i really like it.. ive tried using other one.. but sometimes they just leave the top of my head a little greasy and i do not like that .. soo i always just go back to suave. its perfect for me
Old September 29th, 2009, 05:19 PM

i love using aussie hair care products they seem to work best for me.. i like the awsome volume one. i use their whole hair care line.. i use the shampoo and the conditionar.. just only put it on ur ends not the top of your head other wise it tends to get a bit greasy. another one i used is treseme' i used it went i had dyed my hair dark brown and i used the color stay shampoo it worked pretty well and it didnt let it fade to much.
Old October 8th, 2009, 05:41 PM

ive recently stared to use tresme im pretty sure i spelled that wrong you would think id know hwo to spell it since i look at it everyday haha.. i do shower everyday and wash my hair.. i know its bad but i just cant help it.. i hate my hair becomijng all greasy
Old October 12th, 2009, 05:14 PM

i use.. dove i love the way it smells it smells soo fresh and clean. i lovwe like when my boyfriend smells my hair and she slike it smells soo good.. it makes me feel good haha i know that sounds wioerd and creepybut its a compliment.. because i lovehow my hair smells too and its nice of him to acknowlege it
Old October 16th, 2009, 01:27 PM

i love trying diffrent products so my hair dosnt get used to one product. so far my favs have been treseme and Aussie. Both do as the bottle says.. they smell good but ive found that the shampoo that has a sent that lasts longest is the dove ones. they are all really good and smell amazing.
Old November 7th, 2009, 02:58 PM

I use Dove when I'm feeling rich (lol). It is actually really great to use once in a while. i wouldn't buy it all the time because its so pricy, but it does leave my hair nice and soft. Otherwise, I use whatever is on sale that week It is a good idea to switch up on sampoos after a while because they will stop working as well as they used to. You can also use a little bit of baking soda in with your shampoo if you had a lot of products in your hair that day. I found this out when I got my hair done for a wedding. Its a neat trick.
Old November 11th, 2009, 06:35 PM

i switch from time to time.. i heard you were suppose too awhile ago.. and i finally started doing it.. i dont remember why exactly.. but i do remember hearing that.. has anyone else heard the same thing?
Old December 1st, 2009, 06:15 PM

i tend to use the newest and latest shampoo that my salon recommends to me. they usually give me a large hand ful of sample bottles of shampoo and conditioner. so i try alot of the new things. but i am really not happy wiht the way some of them work out while others smell so amazing and seem to work so well its really jsut a hit or miss with those.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 01:19 PM

I rotate my shampoos and conditioners every month. I have 6 different types at home and I randomly choose them sometimes. I mostly use Mane n Tail I love the way it leaves my hair after I was it. I also like using Pantiene and Dove...Dove leaves my hair really soft. And I really thick hair so however soft it can get its great.