Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old September 28th, 2009, 04:20 PM

Default mane'n tail

ive heard alot of ppl use this shampoo because it makes your hair grow faster.. make it stronger and allow it to have more shine to it. i want to use it.. doesn anyone know where you can get it?
Old September 28th, 2009, 04:56 PM

yeah i think you can pretty much get it anywhere they sell hair products.. i saw it at target so you can try getting it there.. my aunt uses it and i remember the first time she told i was like.. wait what..horse shampoo?
Old September 28th, 2009, 05:57 PM

yeah ive heard of this.. and i hear it does help make you hair grow faster.. but i also hear it doesnt smell all that great haha soo i man i guess you cant win them all. haha that shampoo alwready does alot of stuff.
Old September 28th, 2009, 06:58 PM

haha i saw this on the kardashians like khole was using it and kourtney was making fun of her because she said her head smelled really bad haha but they exaggerate and im sure it doesnt smell terrible at all.
Old September 29th, 2009, 04:59 PM

ive used it before it kinda helped my hair i didnt notice that much of a diffrence but yea it totally didnt smell that great. lets just say i finished using the shampoo n conditionar and decided to go to a diffrent brand.. i mean if u used hair spray or anything else in your hair is masked the kinda chaky smell but it was a pain to always have to put some hair spray or product in my hair so it would smell fresh!
Old September 30th, 2009, 04:11 PM

yeah see i was considering using it.. but im kinda a simple plain jane girl. who sometimes doesnt even feel like striagtening my hair! yet alone finding some cover up so my hair doesnt smell after i shower haha. so we'll see maybe i can find another solution
Old October 7th, 2009, 12:43 PM

I love mane n tail shampoo and conditioner. For my hair type its hard to find products that work well with my hair and supplies it with norishments. I'm over the 'it needs to smell good' phase. I dont care what it smells like as long as its healthy for my hair. Mane n tail doesn't even smell that bad and its not that expensive so I rotate it into my regular hair regiment.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 05:04 PM

i would really like to try this.. i heard it makes your hair full and thick.. stong as well and also.. it helps it grow faster.. but idunno i also heard about the smell haha so i tin id use it and then rewash my hair sfter to that it doesnt smell
Old November 16th, 2009, 01:16 PM

i need some of this .. it helps your hair to grow?? hmmm i think i ned to get some becaseu i miss my long hair very much and i feel like tis taking forever for it to grow out. someone also told me about this pill whcih makes your nails hair and skin grow and look nice and healthy
Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:35 PM

i think i should invest in this becasue i need to grow my hair out.. becasue ive had itshort for so long.. and im tired of it. haha but the smell will drive me away if its too bad becasue who wants smelly hair hhaa