Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old March 31st, 2010, 12:28 PM

Movie tickets are crazy already and I heard that a lot places are raising prices even more because they think that they aren't charging enough because people are obviously still going and buying tickets. I don't know how much people can take until they stop going to movies and just turn to renting completely.
Old April 7th, 2010, 11:44 AM

Yeah I heard that too. I don't understand why they keep raising prices for tickets. I mean they are already making way more than enough money. I hope that one day the prices will hit a peak and then lower or at least come to a decient amount so people wont have to empty their pockets to go to the movies.
Old April 12th, 2010, 11:51 AM

i just found another movie theather with amazing low prices. its only $5.50 for students on a friday night! i was shocked it was way cheaper than one ticket at the local theather.. it was amazing i was so excited that i could buy two tickets for less then i could buy one ticket at the movie theater.
Old April 12th, 2010, 02:49 PM

i recently went to the movies in texas. and for 5 of us.. 3 kids and two adults. it came out to a total of 35 dollars. as apposed to here in cali. that when its two adults its like 22 dollars right? so yeah i mean its a little cheaper over then then it is here. its crazy how a movie ticket price is now like 11 dollars.
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:34 AM

I know seriously. I went to watch Oceans the other night with my sister and I paid 21 dollars for the two of us. My sister got a student ticket but it was only a dollar less. Hers was 10 and mine was 11. I wonder why I didn't get a student ticket I mean I am still a student but yeah ticket prices are just crazy now. I wish they would start going down instead of keep going up.
Old May 20th, 2010, 05:57 PM

I think you can look around for matinee prices nearby, or matinee theaters to see if you can get movie tickets for cheap. Just as long as the theater itself looks really good, or decent, then it's a great value. However, I have to say that with some venues, like the ArcLight Theater in Hollywood, it's worth it to spend the extra cash on thet ickets....but most certainly not on the food, lawl