Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old October 30th, 2009, 05:00 PM

Yeah movies tickets are freaking expensive now but at least amc in the am times are still 6 bucks which is great so I always try to go watch movies before noon because after noon during the manitee times is like 9 bucks which totally sucks and at night its even worse 11 bucks seriously they should lower the price go back to what it was like 7 bucks i think that is a good price. I wish prices wouldnt keep going up i wish it would go down but that has like never happened or not in the recent years. i think it did happen a few times in history but it definitely is very rare.
Old October 31st, 2009, 05:24 PM

I miss the old prices. Ten bucks is outrageous since I can find a movie for that price, or get a meal for that price. Unless it's really good, it's not worth it as I'd rather wait to watch it on DVD or Blu-Ray.

Otherwise, I'd stay away from movie theaters.
Old November 11th, 2009, 02:45 PM

Having a movie date used to be the cheapest date out there. Now it's around 50 bucks depending on what kind of food you get besides the tickets...
I went to the movies at the mall and the ticket cost me around 15 dollars...Atleast I didn't have to pay for it but I felt bad for the guy who did even though he said he didn't mind. The food was even more expensive...which usually is the opposite way around.
Old November 13th, 2009, 04:05 PM

Yeah seriously I hate that movie ticket prices keep prices keep rising. I think that they should extend the 6 dollar am movie tickets to like the afternoon or something I think it would boost up movie gooers. I for one almost always watch am movies I think it is the same whatever time i watch it but i know some people who dont like to watch movies in the morning but i really dont care. i rather watch it cheap then pay double just watch it at a later time. it just doesnt make sense to me why people do that but yeah i know most people do.
Old November 25th, 2009, 03:04 PM

I really want to find this discount theater. 4:50 for a matinee, 5:50 for students, and 6:50 for a ticket?! Very nice!

Popcorn and Soda, I don't think you're going to escape those prices....but hey, at least the movie is cheaper, and unless the theater itself is a dive, you're getting good prices for a good movie.
Old January 6th, 2010, 12:33 PM

movies are crazy expensive. I feel bad when a guy takes me to dinner and a movie...because I can eat like if theirs no tomorrow. My dad calls me the bottomless pit. lol But its true I'm always eating something. SO when a guy takes me to the movies and if he really doesnt know me like that he'll offer to pay when I go to buy snacks even though I'll offer to pay myself. He regrets it when he hears my order...i know it but of course he doesn't say anything....LOL!!!

I just think its hilarious. I'm an expensive movie date
Old January 6th, 2010, 06:24 PM

really movie prices are crazy.. i mean 22 dollars for 2 ppl.. and thats not even including snacks ..but they do it becasue that can and ppl are alwasy going to want to go to the movies.. so i mean as long as its in demand they can do it.
Old January 8th, 2010, 03:58 PM

Movies tickets are seriously overpriced I think I mean it just keeps going up when is it going to stop. Like they way its growing in 50 years it could be 30 dollars per ticket. I dunno it is just hard to imagine but I really think that it could happen especially how things are going now.
Old January 9th, 2010, 06:21 PM

And I thought the prices for the movies were expensive, but the inside food is just ridiculous....like 8 bucks for a container of popcorn and 3-4 bucks for a coke....why is it so expensive. D:

But yeah, I have noticed they've gone up a lot....
Old January 11th, 2010, 05:09 PM

I think we're all geting ripped off especially with the recession you'll think prices would drop in that area. Its crazy. But I guess its not that bad because we all still go...just maybe not as often as we used to. I love going to the movies...especially when I dont have to pay but I mean I'm starting to feel bad for the guys out there who have to pay for the ticket...dates are getting expensive...going to the movies used to be a cheap date...not any more its not.