Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old October 26th, 2009, 12:03 PM

Shaving is annoying but its alot less painful that waxing. I hate the fact that you have to shave sometimes 2 times a week in the summer. Thats why I love winter. I don't have to show my legs and the fact that I post poned shaving for a couple of days. I tried using the hair removal lotions but after awhile of using them they become as annoying as shaving. Its messy and smells bad and sometimes it burns. As much as hate shaving I'd rather shave than have to use the other methods of torture.
Old February 9th, 2010, 06:25 PM

yea i think many young girls sneak to shave their legs for the first few times.. i remember i was one of those girls. my best friend was shaving her legs and things like that and then there was me somebody who really needed to shave my legs but my mom didnt want me to simply because once you start shaving is something you have to do daily to keep you legs smooth otherwise you will have horrible stubble and its no fun!
Old February 10th, 2010, 03:59 PM

haha i think i use to sneak around too! a few times.. but yeah your right it is alot of work.. but its part of growing up and kids want to do what there friends are doing.. which isnt always good. i think i started shaving in like.. 8th grade i think the day before i started 8th grade my mom let me shave
Old March 3rd, 2010, 11:44 AM

I hate shaving. I seriously try to put it off for as long as I can. Its just a chore for me. And its annoying. I can't even remember the last time I shaved to be honest. I'm not extremely hairy though. And its winter so my legs are always covered which is good I guess. I honestly don't know what I'ma do in the summer...I'll probably have to shave more often that's for sure. Or maybe I should go all native? HMMMM....
Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:53 PM

I have to shave all the time...its sooo frustrating. Especially when you miss spots and you don't realize until you're out the house. I know!!! embarassing!!! But I've gotten to the point where I don't care I just let it be its not that serious. Usually the guys who I hang out with I've known for years so they're like whatever. But if I'm meeting someone special then I shave!!! And double check for missed spots FOR SURE!
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:47 PM

Man I dragged out shaving for all its worth. I was...am a tomboy so I didn't want to shave at all. Plus I wasn't even looking at guys like that until maybe junior high..highschool. I never paid much attention to them lol. My mom had to literally shove the shaver and shaving cream into my hands lol. I don't get why girls rush into doing it. I mean its another thing you have to do that takes up time....I tell all my lil cousins to prolong it for as long as they can get away with it.
Old March 13th, 2010, 06:40 PM

I prefer to shave because I would prefer to have smooth skin as opposed to hairy skin....and I know there is that rumor of the hair growing stronger, but I would prefer to do that instead of having hairy arms/legs/face. D:
Old March 16th, 2010, 02:23 PM

spring is in the air! that means it's time for me to get back into shaving. i know this is a little too much information but oh wells.. my legs are monstrous right now =) i've been hibernating these legs all winter now.. not only they are ooober hairy.. theyre oober white. tanning here i come..
Old March 29th, 2010, 01:14 PM

i think that she should be allowed to shave her legs if she wants to simply because alot of other kids her age are allowed to plus if she has alot of hair it could be very tramatic if she gets teased by the other kids at school for being the hairy girl with alot of leg hair.. im all for letting her shave her legs.. but many people may be against it.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 12:59 PM

i hate shaving my legs it seems like so much more work becasue of all the things that you have to do.. buy shaving cream, buy razors, and take the time to actually shave. thats why i really feel bad for the guys whp have to shave their faces all the time. i hate shaving my legs let alone needing to shave my face all the time if i was a guy.