Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old September 28th, 2009, 02:45 PM

Default shaving

its funny because the other day my little 10 yr old sister asked my mom if she could start shaving because her freind did.. but shes a yr older.. and i remember when i wanted to shave but now.. i hate it! its a drag like someothing that always has to be done.
Old September 28th, 2009, 02:57 PM

i couldnt agree more haha.. i remember wanting to shave too and finally my mom let me shave when i was in 8th grade.. i swear for like the first few months i shaved every single day.. and now.. im like ughhhh i have to shave..
Old September 28th, 2009, 04:46 PM

yupp haha thats so true.. sometimes im like super lazy and dont want to shave so i just dont lol not to the point where it gets all crazy hairy or anything but maybe a week i wont shave my legs and then finally i'll do it.
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:05 PM

shaving is a pain in the butt. haha but you have to do it.. i mean what are you going to do you know.. its funny because im currently dating a guy whi hates hair.. like hates it! and i kind want to mess with him and not shave nd then like rub my leg against his haha but he get super grossed out.. and to be honest that kinda grosses me out too.
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:47 PM

yeah i know alot of people who like to tweeze too.. even there upperlip. im with you it hurts enough to get my upperlip threaded i dont think i could sit there and pull out my own hair haha only my upperlip tho..
Old October 5th, 2009, 10:35 AM

yeah shaving is a pain.. but you have to do it.. i mean what are you going to do just leave the hair there especially under your arms.. yeah right.. i mean once you do it.. its worth it.. but sometimes your just too lazy to actually start haha i know that happens to me all the time
Old October 6th, 2009, 05:34 PM

this brings back memories.. when i was in middle school all my friends were shaving their legs and armpits and arms.. i wanted to start shaving my legs too.. i a person who was lucky to have blonde hairs didnt have to worrie about it being seen but i could feel it so i decided that i would just sneek and shave anyways.. then i finally got cought one day n my mom just started letting me shave. i remember it was weird why she wouldnt let me but i dont mind.. i still have blonde hairs so i can get away with not shaving for a few days n nobody would notice,
Old October 14th, 2009, 10:08 AM

I totally understand. when I was younger all my friends were older than me because of my late birthday and started to do things before I even thought about it. Shaving being one of them, but I never really saw the point when I was younger because I always wore t-shirts and jeans, hardly ever showing my legs or pits. It was when I got to highschool that I actually started getting into it and doing it regularly. Now I hate it its so annoying!!
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:45 PM

i remember how excited i was when i first got to shave i think it was like the day before my 8th grade yr.. and i was super excitrd.. becasue i wore uniforms and we had skirts. so yeah hair and skirts do not match
Old October 23rd, 2009, 04:55 PM

Yeah I remember sneaking to shave but now i dont really care if my parents know that I shave haha. I sometimes wish i didnt start because at least before when i hadnt started yet it soft but now the hair is all hard and spikey which is so annoying but yeah what can you do once you start you have to do it forever.