Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old November 10th, 2009, 04:20 PM

aww i totally agree their baby is so beautiful. as far as the kardashians go i dont think it will last i dont pay too much attention to the celeb news.. but i do remember watching kendra watkins( i think thats her last name.. formal girlfriend of heff) when she got married.. i was like what i cant believe it. but thats good for her.
Old November 11th, 2009, 06:20 PM

i just heard that tiffany amber thesisan.. i think she dropped the amber.. well anyways shes pregnant! with her first child..

just incase you dont know who she is.. shes kelly from daved by the bell and valarie from the old 90210.
congrats to her.
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:51 PM

If we're going to be talking about celebrity news, then why not talk about the show that really put celebrity news on the forefront of many people's minds, TMZ!

I thought that this show was just a cheap celebrity news show that had nothing but paparazzi and gossip, but then again, it is run by Harvey Levin who is a Hollywood Lawyer, and I really respect that guy, so I started to watch it more. In any case, it's a good show. Mindless, but good.
Old February 8th, 2010, 02:53 PM

yeah ive seen tmz a few times.. i still love E! news tho lol its something that i will alwasy watch and follow.. sooo whats the news hmm.. britney murphy passed around dec.. thats kinda old.. and then theres kendra and kourtney had there baby super cute! the saints won their firstsuperbowl
Old February 13th, 2010, 05:57 PM

I have not seen E! at all....but then again, that usually means I have to venture out of FOX and watch other channels. Usually, there isn't anything on other channels that I like, and I prefer to watch stuff on FOX anyway, in particular, the Simpsons and Family Guy.

At least, that's what I usually watch on basic TV. I don't have satelite television just yet. D;
Old February 19th, 2010, 05:36 PM

I like watching E though I don't really watch it that often now. I usually just watch it when nothing else is on. It is interesting but I am kind over celebs and hollywood life. I dont know but I am just a little tired of it all. I always am like super interested and then way not interested its like it goes back in forth.
Old March 6th, 2010, 05:42 PM

I check out some celebrity news on Google News or on TMZ or on other entertainment sites, although a lot of them are kind of seedy when I visit the site for new news. Ah well, I'm not worried. Personally, a lot of the news I I get are from TMZ, and I'm actually surprised by the quality of the news.