Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old September 28th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Default applying eyeshadow

okay so its kinda og sad to say.. but i cannot put makeup on to save my life.. i mean i can do basic things.. but nothing over the top its pretty sad.. im always saying i dont have thr girl gene haha. anyways.. i was just wondering...

what are some ways you guys mix on colors ?
Old October 2nd, 2009, 04:18 PM
Default makeup

Yeah I am not very good at putting on makeup either but I do watch alot of TLC What not to wear and I always watch the section where Carmindy helps them with makeup tips and I think that of course put the darker colors near to the eyeline and then go lighter and also like something about highlighting at the crease i dunno haha but yeah just watch the show i think it will help
Old October 20th, 2009, 03:21 PM

well there are many diffrent types of ways of doing your makeup, some are easy while some are extreamly hard. some days when i have some down time i usually just hang out at home and do my makeup for no reason and then thats when i practice i usually dont drift too far from my normal look but i do play around with diffrent looks.
Old October 30th, 2009, 04:45 PM

I usually use like the darkest shadow closest to my lashes and then slowly get lighter as it gets closer to the crease. but yeah I am not that great at it sometimes it turns out great and sometimes not so much but i think you just have to try different things and see which is the best for you. but yeah seriously once i did my makeup really dark i dunno i think i just looked like a clown and was like at this awards show and i was sitting behind this celebrity and when they were showing her i was in the background and i looked gross.