Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old January 11th, 2010, 03:48 PM

This movie made me cry. Throughout the whole thing I was trying to figure out what the guy died from. It took them forever to actually say it. But then I found out and was able to relax a little. But I thought the whole Irish theme was pretty cool...and the singing. I thought the movie was really cute. I think there's a book for it...I need to check into that.
Old January 11th, 2010, 04:20 PM

This movie was very touching. Made you for a second appreciate your significant other. I know I did. It was really a couple's movie. Everyone in the showing that I went too were an item...and some girls were actually crying. I wasn't but It was understandable on their part. But I too like the singing. I think Gerard has a beautiful voice.
Old February 1st, 2010, 05:50 PM

I agree that this is a great movie. It really puts you in the spot like..."what would I do if this happened to me?" Especially if you're married or in a relationship thats leading to that. I don't know but this movie touched my heart. I like the singing too!!!! that part was awesome. But it did take me along time to figure out what he died from...because they really didn't announce it.
Old February 10th, 2010, 01:39 PM

This movie is a must see. It was soo sad but then hopelessly romantic. That he wrote her letters like that. Thats love. He helped her get through it by being there with her the whole time through his words. And she was able to find someone else....which is what he wanted to happend i think. And I think him and the guy were friends. I wanna see this again lol
Old February 24th, 2010, 03:05 PM

I made the mistake of watching this with my boyfriend's younger sister and she wouldn't stop sniffling. I mean yea it was a sad movie but the tears? Seriously not necessary. I wanted to shake her silly. I was just annoyed through out the entire movie. I finally gave up watching it with her and went to finish watching it in my boyfriend who was nice enough to watch it with me. The parts that I did actually get to watch and actually focus on whats going on I liked. It was a sweet movie but it wasn't a tear dripper...