Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old September 28th, 2009, 10:57 AM

Default p.s i love you.

i just recently saw this movie.. and i really liked it. i remmeber my sisters telling me to watch it and how sad it was.. but personally i didnt think it was too sad.. i thought it was mainly cute lol watch if if you havent already seen it. its a really good movie.
Old September 28th, 2009, 11:29 AM

aww yeah i know i really like this movie.. gerald butler is super cute in it haha makes me love even more. i didnt think it was that sad either.. i mean there are sad parts but nothing to make you cry .
Old September 28th, 2009, 02:48 PM

a guy i dated once told me about this movie.. he was all" yeah thats my guilty pleasure" he really liked the movie.. so i was curious and i wacthed it and let me tell you.. it is a great movie.. so i agree with the two other post on top its a great movie
Old October 1st, 2009, 11:55 AM

to be honest, i hate that movie! i kept bugging my boyfriend i want to watch p.s. i love you. the concept of the movie (well from whati saw from the preview) sound so interesting.. plus the title draws you in already.. but when we watched it i was like errrrrr... the love note is romantic but other thant hat.. i didn't like the movie! but hey i'm sure it's just me cause people here like it!
Old October 7th, 2009, 11:22 AM

I really loved this movie, it was so heart breaking but at the same time refreshing. It wasn't really one of those happily ever after stories that you get tired of seeing all the time. For those of you who loved the movie I advise to read the book which goes into more detail and covered a lot more than the movie did. The movie was good but the book's always better.
Old October 20th, 2009, 04:10 PM

i liked this movie i was dying to watch it but my boyfriend did not want to see it so i was kinda upset but finally he told me to pick a movie any movie so i picked p.s i love you. he was upset at first but then he decided that it wasnt that bad and he actually liked it. so im glad i made him watch it with me..
Old November 11th, 2009, 02:26 PM

This movie was really good. At the beginning, probably because it was late at night, I was so confused about what was going on....like all of a sudden he was alive and then BAM he's dead...then it took me awhile to learn that he died from a brain tumor...I love the movie ( result of watching it the 2nd time at an earlier time when I was not as exhausted from my day)

Just writting about it makes me want to watch it again.
Old December 1st, 2009, 04:48 PM

aww this movie was really good i remember watching this while having a candle lit pasta dinner. it was really romantic. i dont really remember the entire movie but i should rent it again and relive that night, i think it would be really fun. ill cook the same meal, light the same sent of candles and make everything almost the same.im excited about this.
Old January 6th, 2010, 11:59 AM

I thought this movie was really good. It was sad and kindof depressing and the ending kindof left you hanging I guess in its own way to help you decide your own ending in your mind...but sometimes you need that. I thought it was cool how it had to do with Karoke and all that stuff...and it was super romantic even though I'm not a fan or romance it still gets my vote.
Old January 8th, 2010, 02:32 PM

super cute movie.. love it. i acutally would like to watch it again maybe tonight hmm haha but yeah im here at work ugh and i know you know if your reading this.. its like how much longer can i do this for really! anyways.. ps i love you super cute love it.. and gerald butler .. yummm! need i say more.