Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old December 16th, 2009, 06:07 PM

my mom has a book like that as well and its actually pretty cool. i started flipping thought it the other day and i never got to finished so i thin im going to finish it soon haha. i need to detox i think it will be good for my body.
Old December 18th, 2009, 11:39 AM

yeah i think i want to just clean out my system.. from everything .. so i would like to detox.. i just dont know which one i want to try i know my mom does alot of these so i might try asking her but she does ones that dont require her to eat soo yeah.. iduno how well thats going to go might be a little extreme
Old January 8th, 2010, 01:29 PM

my mom just bought a book too,. and there are alot of great advice in there . i think i might consider doing that one day.. if i ever get over not being able to eat what i want too. so yeah im tired and dont feel well i hate it here. sooo much. ugh.
Old January 15th, 2010, 02:20 PM

i tried a detox once when i was younger. i will never do one again because i had such a bad experence with it. i ended up having to go to the emergency room and be hooked up to an iv. it was compleatly horrible. i will never ever do one again..nor would i ever tell me friends to try one. it might have just been the one that i tried but it was horrible.
Old January 27th, 2010, 05:19 PM

i should consider a detox. i think it would really make me feel alot better .. my mom actually has a book in the kitchen and i walk by it all the time . anyways im not talking a crayz detox.. just something to rid me of all the bad crap i eat
Old February 3rd, 2010, 01:11 PM

I don't believe in diets...and detoxing to me is extreme honestly...that doesn't sound healthy at all. Your body needs norishment and food really its ok. I mean if you want to try it you should do it. But I don't know I'm sceptical about it. I don't know if it depends on the person how it works but if it works for you then by all means do it.