Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old December 8th, 2009, 07:01 PM

i would choose the projector screen because it would be just like sitting in a movie theater. i think they have really good pictures so i think it would be really cool if i had a projector. Thinking about it makes me want one so so so bad. i can already see it now if i had the projector and the screen i would have to have movie theater seats and it would have to be designated movie watching room!!
Old February 6th, 2010, 05:22 PM

I'd say that projectors would look really good, and they are far more portable. However, I think they look like a pain to hook up. At least with a TV, you know where everything goes, so it's good. It's not as portable, but it seems easier to use and probably looks better too.

That's what I think.
Old March 10th, 2010, 02:16 PM

A project screen sounds pretty cool though. It would diffinetly work great if you have a huge room where your planning to set the stuff up. But isn't it more expensive. I would do it if I had the space if I were you. Its not really that much fun watching a projector screen from up close so you need the extra room. If your space is more on the smaller side then you should just get a regular big screen tv.
Old March 12th, 2010, 03:30 PM

Both are o.k. but I like the big screen tv's better. I have watched on projector screens but i just don't like it that much. i don't think the quality is as great but there are probably better ones out there so I don't know. But yeah I think big screen is better quality wise but I think both will work fine.
Old March 13th, 2010, 05:20 PM

Big Screen. The Projector needs to be in a very specific room.

Completely dark, no light, and the wall has to be wide enough. If there is any light, or if there is not enough room, you won't get a good projection.

So go with big screen.
Old April 26th, 2010, 01:04 PM

i think i would go with the big screen tv because sometimes if your doing the projector some of the videos arent that good when their played on a projector but then again if you dont have room to place a big screen tv then you would be able to have a really big screen and then you can enjoy things that a big screen offers with a pull down screen.
Old June 12th, 2010, 12:21 PM

when i was at a concert, they used a projector screen to show the band's logo, and they had to adjust it constantly because the projector was getting distorbed by the band in front of it, and the lighting wasn't all that great.

with a big screen, i think you just need to be directly facing it for it to be it's best, but it should be fine otherwise
Old June 17th, 2010, 02:18 PM

if it's between the two i think i would definitely go with the big screen. projector screen sounds great since movie theater use them and i would expect to get this movie theater kind of thrill but at the same time like the poster said.. it wasn't as clear. i think for my best bet i would go with the big screen.