Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old September 25th, 2009, 01:35 PM

Default condom question....

Does anybody have any reccomendations as to which condoms are best.. ive been seeing alot of trojan extcsy comercials and idk if those are the best to use..what about the trojan ultra thin? then do i need to buy spermacide lube or will things be ok with just the condom.. plus what happends if the condom slipps of does that mean the condoms too big? and if it is.. is there smaller than "normal" size?
Old September 26th, 2009, 12:58 PM

I honestly don't know much, but here is what I heard. With condoms, I haven't seen much difference between certain brands. The spermicide lubrication may help a bit, but if you're resonsible, the condom should be fine. As for size, there should be different sizes, but I guess it's typically one size fits all.

At least, that's my guess.
Old October 3rd, 2009, 03:58 PM

I definately agree with the above poster as well. It really depends on your preference and what you're looking for, but usually, whatever you need is simply on the box.

I think the best thing is to do some research, and to just be careful no matter what you do. Otherwise, hopefully, you'll find what works for you and your boyfriend.
Old October 5th, 2009, 10:18 AM

yeah i mean i think ive only bought a box of condoms once... not saying i dont use them but i mean my boyfriend normally has them ready. its funny to say because one that i do remember and i dont really know why i think its was because of the bright package but it was twisted pleasure. other then that i dont really know.
Old October 6th, 2009, 05:42 PM

there are diffrent sizes for guys, brands fit differ slightly but there is a noticable sungness to certain brands.. or says my husband. and yes i am married and still use condoms.. sorry no kids in my plans yet. anyways durex seem to fit a bit tighter where a trojan is a slight bit bigger.. as far as their diffrent "heads" of the condoms those change, the twisted ones will feel bigger than the straight ones. try them out or another posibably is try a Sex shop that sales condoms by singles so you can try a varity of brands and then pic the one you like. good Luck
Old November 10th, 2009, 05:08 PM

i agree the durex tend to run a bit tighter for the male. the trojan onces come in such diffrent kinds each fit is diffrent. the ultra thins seem to fit tight but not too tight, the regular lubricated condoms fit a bit looser that the ultra thins. some other brands you can purchace at sex shops have special condoms and sizes, check out places like condom revolution. they have a web site.
Old March 29th, 2010, 10:36 AM

i do know that there is a chart somewhere about the diffrent brands and the ways the condoms fit, size wise.. my boyfriend still buys all our condoms and he usually picks what he likes i really cant feel the diffrence between the types of condoms..i can tell the diffrence between a condom and no condom.. but as far as the diffrent brands they all feel the same.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 12:14 PM

condoms are made with slightly diffrent sizes and if you really need a specific size there is plenty of condom and sex shops that can help you find a condom that is right for you. there is no excise for someone to say that they can not wear a condom becuase it wont fit.. well the news is sorry boys condoms stretch ALOT. so you better strap up
Old April 3rd, 2010, 01:12 PM

I would say to be honest, just use the condom that seems right to you. There are multiple types like lubricated or non-lubriciated, though the former works best in most cases. Also, use latex or polyurethane as well, and I think that's about it. I'm trying to remember what other people have told.....but yeah, just use whatever works for you, but stick to those guidelines I mentioned as well.